Bring it to the Forum Contest: 2019 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

I haven't even been a part of the Grandaddy before and I still tell everyone that will listen about it.

Before: Captain's Choice.
During: a heck of a lot better than Bring It.
After: a "G" and a smile.

Official Entry:

Before: Share my game and it's gaps

During: Share awesomeness!!!

After: Share the equipment and fittings affect on my game

Last edited:
Not an official entry (yet)....

But y’all are killing me with the 20 word thing, lol. As some of you may have noticed I get a bit “wordy”.

I shall strive but it’s going to be hard to cut from 200 words down to 20. ?

Pictures, videos, Facebook and Instagram. Before, during and after for the remainder of my life. Plus random reminiscing aloud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I told my dad about the event this morning, I’m sure he thought I was lying or hallucinating.

Keep these great entries up and spread the word. Not everyone will believe you. But it’s real.

Not an official entry (yet)....

But y’all are killing me with the 20 word thing, lol. As some of you may have noticed I get a bit “wordy”.

I shall strive but it’s going to be hard to cut from 200 words down to 20. ��

Save the novel until after you get picked

I would be screaming it with every fiber in my body.

Forum engagement? JB is starting to charge me rent here. I’ll also use social to chronicle the unparalleled Grandaddy experience

Official entry:

Facebook
Openness
Reviews
Understanding
Mention Callaway

Instagram
iNvolution
Validation
Over the top
Listen
Engagement
Motivate
Entertain
Next level
THP interaction

2018 team has made it a high pedestal but I’m up for the task

Entry:

The world would experience our grandaddy excitement and passion through my eyes and words by any means possible.

Spread #TheGrandaddy Love?
Zoo Crew recon thread.
ECPC/Hideaway/Nest via THP/Social (j_sizzle9).
Unfiltered/Honest Reviews-Good, Bad, Ugly.

Last edited:
Official entry:

Forum reviews, detailed comparison
Social media ,videos and live broadcasts
In person representation , share our forum and journey to the fullest

entry;

I would do all I can to convey how fantastic the Event, Callaway, THP and my partners are to everyone.

I will take people on the journey with me - good, bad, ugly, inside scoops, Nest...

I would be recording my experience on instagram live, instagram story, youtube live on another camera, instagram post, and after I would be posting photos/videos on twitter and instagram and of course here on THP Forums! I'd create a recap video on my youtube channel! The whole entire time I would be super hyped!

Bring it to the Forum Contest: 2019 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Digital media overload! I’ll take a page from the Swag followers and create a #granddaddystrong movement. Shirts and all!

Someone has got to bring it like this for the Grandaddy! C’mon THP let’s get after it with these entries.
https://youtu.be/stqG2ihMvP0

Absolute coverage on my social outlets, I THP to all Golfing Mates, some have joined. Marriage is for LIFE!

Official Entry:

Open. Honest. My posts are this, regardless of how I look. Villain/hero, that’s me. I’ll be honest and true.

End entry.

Please give me 50+ words to work with at some point, lol!

Thanks Callaway and THP. Y’all awesome, and im thankful every day for both of you.

With vigor, enthusiasm and honesty in every relevant channel. "Death, taxes and 'myndcraft's posts'" That's how reliable I'll be.

I will create a blog page for the world to see. Updates during the event and continual feedback after.

I'm a photographer and would tell stories through images...all posted to every social media platform that exists!

Entry: Abuse the social media outlets and just engage with the members!! Be honest and embrace the experience.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back