Bring it to the Forum Contest: 2019 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

As not always being the best with words, I would do what I could and let pictures do the rest.

Such a cool trip.

I'll write a detailed review on here, share it on instagram and youtube as well if we're allowed to video it. Good luck all :bananadance:

Official Entry:

Horribly shot videos reminiscent of my #TheSweep videos posted far and wide for the world to see. But NO short-shorts.

Thanks!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The Grandaddy is the opportunity of a lifetime and being a participant would be an amazing badge of honour!

Official entry:

I’m not over the top, but promise meaningful, consistent content. Open, honest posts with photos and detailed written submissions!

I'd sponsor a hole at my Church's golf tournament as the official unofficial THP & Callaway Grand Daddy contest info booth.

It's also for a good cause. I'd get 3 other local THPers to round out the 4some. @armygolf would be one so really... there'd be TWO granddaddy reps there!

And I will post here and there
I will post everywhere
Facebook, Instagram, THP,
Twitter, YouTube for all to see

Official Entry:
All my social media/forum accounts
THP tat on one calf
Grandaddy G on the other
And explain them everywhere!

Good luck y’all!!!

I’d non-stop talk about it to everyone I know (I already do anyways!). Pics galore. Social media/THP everyday!

Official entry: use my voice to tell a story, a unique perspective on my experience. Give my authentic views and insights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I play a lot of golf. Everybody I play golf with will probably get tired of hearing me talk about it! In addition to that I will take lots of pictures and flood Facebook with information.

Heck, more than likely everybody I come in contact with will get tired of hearing me talk about it!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Official entry:

Multimedia, through many forums-

To
Help
All
Neighbors
Know
Superior

Callaway’s
Are
Lookers
Liberators
And
Will
Astonish
You

When I told my dad about the event this morning, I’m sure he thought I was lying or hallucinating.

Keep these great entries up and spread the word. Not everyone will believe you. But it’s real.

He was probably thinking this is too good to be true, what has my son gotten himself into? He will be checking up on you often after you head to the airport to make sure you're not headed to be picked up by human traffickers LOL!

Would document the journey to all on here and anywhere possible so people can see the fun the event was.

Old School!!! Bumper stickers, T-shirts and Hats “I’m going to the Granddaddy”. Bright colours and a logo too!

Official entry:
---------
Honest feedback, regardless of platform and especially on my home course where I always get asked - What are you playing?

---------
Thanks for the opportunity!

I’m an active forum member, social media, and would love to share the Grandaddy experience with all who love golf!

Besides social media get everyone silicone wristbands with "GRANDADDY" to tell the story when people ask what it means!

Official Entry:

Pictures
Videos
Forum Posts
Social Media
Word of mouth
Engaging with everyone
Available to all members
Live and breath Grandaddy!

I fully do not expect to be chosen, so I have nothing to lose. All I can do is take photos, write a log of what happens, and post it wherever I can. Not much, but I'm an old guy, so I don't do a lot of social media.

Sharing stories of my experience including: camaraderie, prestige, & dedication from Callaway and THP with family, friends, and fellow THPers.

Waiting for someone to just post the link to “prestige worldwide”

Tons of pictures to share on social media and forms. Share my experience like they were there with me.

Official Entry:

Go to the Vegas Strip and wear a THP sign proclaiming The Grandaddy is "The Greatest Amateur Golf Event Ever".

Video and Photographic evidence would be provided.

Official entry:

Whatever the forum wants, the forum gets. Their enjoyment and engagement is more important than any shot I will hit.

Back