Ping G700 vs Callaway 2016 Big Bertha

LONGBALL777

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone who has played both. What did you consider easier to hit high and straight? I am a senior high handicapper with an 85 mph driver swing speed, and I'm losing distance and height.

Anyone who has played both. What did you consider easier to hit high and straight? I am a senior high handicapper with an 85 mph driver swing speed, and I'm losing distance and height.

I haven't hit the BBs, but have made a ton of swings with the G700, and they are hands down one of the easiest clubs to hit, and the distance is crazy long. Paired with the right shaft, these clubs will get back your distance loss and then some.

good luck

Lofts are pretty similar I believe. So distance will be there with either. Can’t really go wrong with either. I would say go test them both but the Callaway’s are no longer orderable or for fittings.

Do yourself a favor though and get fitted. I swing similarly to you (around 90mph with driver- 7i 150ish).
Last year I got fitted for my g700’s. For over an hour I hit them with various shafts and we couldn’t beat my old gamers (Cleveland 588 Altitudes). Then we put in a Nippon Modus 3 105R staft and gained 5-7 yds carry, more height, better launch and descent angle.
Sold

Back