Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cut Matte Golf Balls Review

Collapse

Below Nav Bar Ad

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cut Matte Golf Balls Review

    THP Review of the Cut Matte Golf Balls. Everything you want to know can be found here on the home page.

    https://www.thehackersparadise.com/c...-balls-review/
    In my 2018 #TheGrandaddy THP Event Bag

    Driver:
    Epic Flash w/ Helium Shaft 45"
    Driver 2: XXIO Prime w/
    Custom THP HZRDUS Shaft 43.5"
    Fairway Wood:
    5 Wood
    Hybrids: Launcher HB
    Irons: Apex 19 w/ Recoil Proto 95
    Wedges:
    CBX 50* and RTX-4 56* & 60* PM Grind 19
    Putter: EXO Stroke Lab Marxman
    Balls:
    Chrome Soft X

  • #2
    Tried them last year thanks to THP Markm but they were not for me. Color was great (yellow) but I just canít get over the slick feeling matte balls like this one, the Duo, Bridgestone e, etc.

    Just prefer the grabby feeling mattes like the Supersoft, Superhot Bold And Volvik Vivid
    Driver Epic Flash 12* / Px Even Flow Green
    Hybrids King OS 20.5* / 25*
    Irons G700 6-UW Modus 3 Tour 105
    Wedges CBX 56*/60* | Sure Out 64*
    Putter Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum
    Bag: Four 5
    Tracking:

    Training: SuperSpeed Golf; Joey D Golf; MISIG



    Comment


    • #3
      This a repost however true:
      Nice Review Gary, based on my experience with the same ball, you review is spot on.
      They are fun to play with, a great value and if you are inclined to use a 3pc Surlyn ball, it's a great option.
      In my RAZR Staff Bag:
      Driver: Epic Flash 9˚-1/N
      Woods: EX10 beta 3w
      Hybrid: EX10 4/EXS 5
      Irons: Epic Forged Irons 780 SMACWrap F4 6-GW
      Wedge: New Level Proto
      54˚
      Toulon Garage Atlanta

      Proud Member of 2017 Grandaddy Runner-Up Team Prestige

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by markm778 View Post
        This a repost however true:
        Nice Review Gary, based on my experience with the same ball, you review is spot on.
        They are fun to play with, a great value and if you are inclined to use a 3pc Surlyn ball, it's a great option.
        Thanks! I spent a lot of time with them and then made sure to get a bunch of opinions/ on course usage from others because this type of ball is polarizing. I liked it but I can imagine I wouldnít in the fall when the leaves negate the visual benefit.
        F9 Driver - 9*
        F9 Fairway - 14.5*
        F9 Irons - 4-G (Modus 105s)
        KING Black Wedges (52*, 56*, 60*)
        Stroke Lab #7s

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by erock9174 View Post
          Tried them last year thanks to THP Markm but they were not for me. Color was great (yellow) but I just canít get over the slick feeling matte balls like this one, the Duo, Bridgestone e, etc.

          Just prefer the grabby feeling mattes like the Supersoft, Superhot Bold And Volvik Vivid
          Trust me, you arenít alone. I heard this from a few folks in person (who turned their nose up at a few free golf balls in doing so). People have preferences and I say run with them.
          F9 Driver - 9*
          F9 Fairway - 14.5*
          F9 Irons - 4-G (Modus 105s)
          KING Black Wedges (52*, 56*, 60*)
          Stroke Lab #7s

          Comment


          • #6
            Interesting packaging for sure. Looks like they want to market to the kids here. I don't mind a matte ball and I like the orange color here.
            Epic Flash SZ
            Epic Flash 3W
            Big Bertha 4H
            CF16 - Recoils
            MD4 (50,54,58)
            PM GRIND 19
            Toulon PDX
            Truvis

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SlightDraw View Post
              Interesting packaging for sure. Looks like they want to market to the kids here. I don't mind a matte ball and I like the orange color here.
              Maybe, although they did succeed in making packaging that stands out. A little confusing given the business model, but it stands out.
              F9 Driver - 9*
              F9 Fairway - 14.5*
              F9 Irons - 4-G (Modus 105s)
              KING Black Wedges (52*, 56*, 60*)
              Stroke Lab #7s

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Molten View Post
                Maybe, although they did succeed in making packaging that stands out. A little confusing given the business model, but it stands out.
                It certainly stands out but you can barely tell they are golf balls inside. Outside packaging should show the ball at the very least. Inside packaging works as is but this just screams amateur imo
                Epic Flash SZ
                Epic Flash 3W
                Big Bertha 4H
                CF16 - Recoils
                MD4 (50,54,58)
                PM GRIND 19
                Toulon PDX
                Truvis

                Comment

                Above Footer Ad

                Collapse
                Working...
                X