PGA Superstore keeps on growing

If the Dicks there is like here its horrible. Zero selection, nothing in the fitting carts, and employees with no knowledge. Had guy yesterday when I went to try the Epic Flash SZ tell me he couldn't pull the shaft from a regular Flash and put it in the SZ because they took different shafts.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
What? There aren't any local spots? Does everyone buy clubs at the Country Club? I assumed Charlotte was a huge golf town.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

If the Dicks there is like here its horrible. Zero selection, nothing in the fitting carts, and employees with no knowledge. Had guy yesterday when I went to try the Epic Flash SZ tell me he couldn't pull the shaft from a regular Flash and put it in the SZ because they took different shafts.

My Dick's has very little selection, but a lady who knows no golf whatsoever runs the store so she will just unlock the door and log into the launch monitor and leave me alone LOL!

Wow great to hear! I frequent the one in Irvine, CA!

What? There aren't any local spots? Does everyone buy clubs at the Country Club? I assumed Charlotte was a huge golf town.

Charlotte is a huge country club area and golf area but Charlotte is bad about supporting non big box anything.

One is opening up about 10 minutes away. Never been to one. Looking forward to it.

Im so happy they're coming to Austin. Austin is void of decent golf stores since Golfsmith went away.

Would love to have them somewhere around Seattle. I have bought a few things from them online and really appreciate the responsiveness from their Customer Service.

That being said, I am never going to use their free shipping option every again. They use Fedex Smartpost. Took me 8 days to get a package shipped from Palo Alto. Something that generally should take not more than 3 days.

Im so happy they're coming to Austin. Austin is void of decent golf stores since Golfsmith went away.

So is the DC area. 2nd swing just opened a few weeks ago in MD but I wasn't a fan.

I'm in Alabama. Two local places. Neither a ton of help unless your buying new every year

We have a lot of options here in Minneapolis including a PGA Superstore. I love being able to see and test out their extensive putter inventory.

There are 2 in Myrtle Beach

Wish Charlotte or Greenville, SC would get one seeing as I live 1 hour from each! Greenville and Charlotte both are growing like crazy. Greenville just got a Top Golf.

Back