PGA Superstore keeps on growing

annsguy

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My3Kids
I read todat that PGA SS is opening stores in Austin, Boston,Denver and Sarasota. They must be saying THANK YOU TIGER and GO TIGER for this week.
Me, I keep saying PLEASE put a store in Charlotte. I even picked out a nice parcel next to Top Golf.

Hearing Nashville too

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I read todat that PGA SS is opening stores in Austin, Boston,Denver and Sarasota. They must be saying THANK YOU TIGER and GO TIGER for this week.
Me, I keep saying PLEASE put a store in Charlotte. I even picked out a nice parcel next to Top Golf.

Yeah I need one in Cincinnati.

Wish they'd bring one to Madison. We could use some more options.

The lack of golf stores here in Charlotte is crazy. Dick's and 2 Golf Galaxy locations and that is pretty much it. They could even put 1 next to the new Top Golf going up by Ikea.

The lack of golf stores here in Charlotte is crazy. Dick's and 2 Golf Galaxy locations and that is pretty much it. They could even put 1 next to the new Top Golf going up by Ikea.

I still have to recommend Hunt Golf in Burlington! Great people and super helpful. I'm going there Saturday.

I still have to recommend Hunt Golf in Burlington! Great people and super helpful. I'm going there Saturday.

Burlington is a pretty decent ride from here, plus I have to deal not only with Charlotte traffic but get through the Triad traffic... crazy that Charlotte cannot support a store like that but Burlington can.

I think Raleigh would be a better spot for it :act-up:

Love to see one in the metro Detroit area. We literally have 1 maybe 2 quality stores around here.

Be careful what you wish for. There is one in Palo Alto, CA. It is right on the way home from work for me and seems to be costly drives home some days........Lol.

I didnt know that TG was open. I have written to PGASS a few times. There is a brand new GG/Dicks combo store near my end of town but I dont care for their product mix. The shop at Leatherman golf is pretty good. They have lots of demo days.

I think Raleigh would be a better spot for it :act-up:

No, you have The Canes. I hope they win tonight. My youngest goes to State. Raleigh is a great town. But Charlotte is expoding with growth. I travel a lot so lets both have one or two.

I didnt know that TG was open. I have written to PGASS a few times. There is a brand new GG/Dicks combo store near my end of town but I dont care for their product mix. The shop at Leatherman golf is pretty good. They have lots of demo days.

It is not open but there is plenty of land to build them at the same time. That TG wont be open for a while.

JB speaks the truth. Hunt Golf is awesome. Greater GFolf Express, Leatherman Golf both in Charlotte and Golf ETC in Monroe are good family run shops with very smart and helpful people.

It is not open but there is plenty of land to build them at the same time. That TG wont be open for a while.

I dont hit TG often. Leatherman is one of the best public ranges I have ever been to. I know people who go to Leatherman and hit balls while they are awaiting an hour and a half for their bay at TG.

JB speaks the truth. Hunt Golf is awesome. Greater GFolf Express, Leatherman Golf both in Charlotte and Golf ETC in Monroe are good family run shops with very smart and helpful people.

I live near 485 so I might have to check out Golf ETC and Great Golf since they are both down in Pineville and Monroe.

I dont hit TG often. Leatherman is one of the best public ranges I have ever been to. I know people who go to Leatherman and hit balls while they are awaiting an hour and a half for their bay at TG.

I also love they have deals, 2 large buckets and 4 beers.

I wouldn't hate seeing one pop up in the St. Louis area. I just can't do GG anymore. They need some competition.

If the Dicks there is like here its horrible. Zero selection, nothing in the fitting carts, and employees with no knowledge. Had guy yesterday when I went to try the Epic Flash SZ tell me he couldn't pull the shaft from a regular Flash and put it in the SZ because they took different shafts.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back