Titleist T100, 620 MB and 620 CB Irons

Love the looks on these. Very modern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Titleist is pretty regular with their schedule. You can pretty much count on late summer for the next batch.

I would expect them this fall, in line with their usual release cycle. I haven't been able to find much on the T200 irons though.

True, but since i live in Sweden buying new clubs in late summer/fall is not an option, it's now or next year.
Hopefully i will love my AP3's that much i don't mind these coming in to market and i'm not surprised if they will cost more then AP3.

Wow I actually like the looks of all of those.

Right now with Concept irons, they have 7 sets in line. Curious if they bring that number down.

I dig the look of these. Looks like they worked very hard to make them blend into a combo set if needed like Mizuno MPs

Your move, Mizuno.

Love the look of these!

The T100 look like an AP2 with a lot more Tungsten badging in the rear. More of a more boring & flatter trajectory?

I can see a combo set of these in my future!

T100_#1.jpg

T100_#2.jpg

T100_CB_#2.jpg

T100_CB_#1.jpg

Love the look of these!

The T100 look like an AP2 with a lot more Tungsten badging in the rear. More of a more boring & flatter trajectory?

Low and Deep would not necessarily do that.
I cant speak to these yet and confirm that that is indeed tungsten however.

Low and Deep would not necessarily do that.
I cant speak to these yet and confirm that that is indeed tungsten however.

A newly engineered metal? Similar to what was put in the Concept irons?

A newly engineered metal? Similar to what was put in the Concept irons?

haha, no. I mean that I cant speak to pre-release gear.
I can say low and back weight does not bring in a flatter flight though.

haha, no. I mean that I cant speak to pre-release gear.
I can say low and back weight does not bring in a flatter flight though.

Ahh makes sense.

A higher trajectory most likely with that much weight low & back?

Considering that these are really still prototypes and not final, not necessarily are the name changes either

I really dont mind the look of the t100 but the 200 & 300 dont really do it for me from a looks standpoint. The CBO's also look great

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

These are 8 iron pictures. The T200 and T100 short irons look different than what we saw in the earlier photos. Looks like some of that may be long iron help in those sets.

tseries.jpg

tseries.jpg

I was fortunate enough to hit the T100s yesterday. I currently play the Taylormade P-790 and I have to admit the blade look was really intimidating. I got over that very quickly however. The irons feel absolutely amazing. The only irons available for me to hit were the PW and the 7-iron. The 7-iron was especially special. It was very consistent. It didn't go as far as my current 7-iron but I imagine the loft is more true to a typical 7 than my P-790. The feel off the club is excellent. Feed back was great but I felt I could really move the ball around. The club was punishing if you didn't hit it well but on a few thin misses the result wasn't bad at all. I am seriously considering trading in my current set. It was love at first swing. Damn they felt good.

I am curious how horrifying the 5-4 irons look. I can't wait to find out.

Back