Contest and Live Update Thread: 2019 Bridgestone Championship

Working on my order now. Has a kid in a candy store feeling to it for sure!

Just got an awesome PM! All the info to order our woods and irons!!!! Holy options!

This is awesome guys! Congrats again on the well deserved win, you guys were on it all weekend. We know the driver works right @PETE379 ?

Popping in to say boy am I glad it was last weekend and not this....

Heat index expected to be in the 110 range over the weekend. This fat boy is not a heat lover. 80 is warm, 90 has me thinking maybe I shouldn’t play, and 110-I’d still play Firestone but probably nothing else:)

You and me both buddy. I might play this afternoon even though it won't be comfortable out because I've got another golf trip coming up next weekend but if I didn't I would be hiding in the AC.

This is awesome guys! Congrats again on the well deserved win, you guys were on it all weekend. We know the driver works right @PETE379 ?

Thanks man, enjoyed sharing it with you guys. Im still buzzing over this. I havnt got to play yet since getting back but hopefully this weekend.

We don’t get insight or details as to what’s available and the components? Cmon fellas you blew the dots off the field.....the least you could do is give us all some insight into what’s available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don’t get insight or details as to what’s available and the components? Cmon fellas you blew the dots off the field.....the least you could do is give us all some insight into what’s available

They can choose any heads.
Shafts will be from what is in stock, (not stock shafts, but what they have in stock).

They can choose any heads.
Shafts will be from what is in stock, (not stock shafts, but what they have in stock).

So awesome! Can't wait to hit the irons when Will gets them in, they look phenomenal.

Will you going HF1s or HF2s with JGR woods?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Will you going HF1s or HF2s with JGR woods?

Just sent in the order. I went HF2's. I'll share the rest of the details once I get confirmation everything was done properly on my end ;)

Just sent in the order. I went HF2's. I'll share the rest of the details once I get confirmation everything was done properly on my end ;)

Those are some mighty fine irons!

So awesome! Can't wait to hit the irons when Will gets them in, they look phenomenal.

Excited is an understatement. Can't wait to get them in hand!

Good call on the HF2s! I tested them at Hackers on Saturday evening. Very impressed with their launch and forgiveness. Also had a chance to talk to Elliot about his setup. HF2 4i-PW (Recoil shafts), one hybrid, and two JGR woods. :thumb:

This is sooo cool...

Good call on the HF2s! I tested them at Hackers on Saturday evening. Very impressed with their launch and forgiveness. Also had a chance to talk to Elliot about his setup. HF2 4i-PW (Recoil shafts), one hybrid, and two JGR woods. :thumb:

I messed around with them for a minute while talking to Adam and James. Didn't take any full swings, but really liked how they looked and what I saw from those guys taking swings with them

Oh man.......this is so cool

Awesome guys can't wait to see what you guys choose for everything.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

That’s so cool! Make sure you guys update us with your detailed orders.

I’m so jealous.

Holy options batman! Any heads and stock, but not stock shafts! This is kid in a candy store worthy!

And the winner is...
KCSmitty.

Please send a PM to GolferGal with your full name and shipping address.
Awesome prize pack arrived today.

Nice work- Bridgestone Team B and @Nerdy_81 & @Pete379.

Thanks again @JB, @GolferGal and Bridgestone Golf. It was an awesome thread to following along with. I was glued to my phone.
8b0573d4ce62d597710bb30e0f7214d2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks again @JB, @GolferGal and Bridgestone Golf. It was an awesome thread to following along with. I was glued to my phone.

That's freaking awesome!

Sweet dude!!

Hell ya man congrats great pics

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That looks awesome Smitty!!1

Great recaps from all of you. Nice skull shot off the 52 wedge pKorf!

Exciting reading the excitement on placing the orders on those clubs. The HF2’s look badass! Congrats again.

Back