Contest and Live Update Thread: 2019 Bridgestone Championship

Just sent in the order. I went HF2's. I'll share the rest of the details once I get confirmation everything was done properly on my end ;)

Thanks man, enjoyed sharing it with you guys. Im still buzzing over this. I havnt got to play yet since getting back but hopefully this weekend.

So what did you guys end up ordering? Have an arrival date yet?

So what did you guys end up ordering? Have an arrival date yet?

Haven’t heard anything yet. Assume no news is good news. Here is what I ordered:

Driver: Tour B XD-5 10.5*
Proforce V2 60. Stiff. 66g
Golf Pride New Decade Multi Black/White

FW: Tour B XD-F 3w. Tour B XD-F 5w
Proforce V2 60. Stiff. 66g. Stnd length

Irons: JGR HF2. 5-Aw.
Aw 2* strong to 48*
All others standard loft
Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105. Stiff
Golf Pride JGR 2018 Tour Velvet Yellow

Just sent in the order. I went HF2's. I'll share the rest of the details once I get confirmation everything was done properly on my end ;)

Thanks man, enjoyed sharing it with you guys. Im still buzzing over this. I havnt got to play yet since getting back but hopefully this weekend.

Haven’t heard anything yet. Assume no news is good news. Here is what I ordered:

Aw 2* strong to 48*
All others standard loft

Great choices there!

Aw 2* strong to 48*
All others standard loft

Hope you get these badboys before we tee it up in Chicago!!

Hope you get these badboys before we tee it up in Chicago!!

Yeah I was debating on bringing them if they showed up soon, but I don't know if I want to take on Olympia just after removing the plastic. Have to see when they come and if I can get a few rounds on them first.

Yeah I was debating on bringing them if they showed up soon, but I don't know if I want to take on Olympia just after removing the plastic. Have to see when they come and if I can get a few rounds on them first.

Yeah that would be a trial by fire and with you and me taking on JB and Danny let’s keep safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spy some goodies on my porch

7129aeab3de6d8f39120c204b37ab1d1.jpg

So excited to get these on the course!

04922e5cbe67630c708eb5b880da7fb0.jpg

903304186ea67b5a9885a3a62ee48bc6.jpg

faaf6a50c99345b2d1c6303aff3652bb.jpg

dec82f5cdd37afd05e389413ad4b37c3.jpg

ab2c183b9f2eb7d5a5b17ee3819757e5.jpg

6157e027325293a46e06db06b65a0644.jpg

22aac26bb33c34628104930bb79767f9.jpg

Thanks to THP, Bridgestone and my man PETE379!!!

Wow those are sharp. I loved those irons at the ultimate weekend event. What shafts did you go with in the irons?

Wow those are sharp. I loved those irons at the ultimate weekend event. What shafts did you go with in the irons?

DG 105’s weren’t an option that I saw so I went Modus 105’s

cae81999c288fbe3472dd5d7c86ae6e9.jpg

41c745ed54793a0fefb027a6a8a9dd23.jpg

Good lookin set!

Nice looking set Nerdy!!

Great looking set ,swing them well

Damn that is a nice looking set there!!! Hit them well!

Great looking set of clubs Nerdy. Enjoy them and please share your experience. Curious to hear about shots from yardages with the 5 iron - 5 wood. Play well!

Playing tomorrow morning so I’ll get them on the course and get some feedback in the proper threads. The clubs all look great in person. Can’t wait to see how they perform

Will that is a fantastic looking setup! Love the yellow grips and overall color scheme, you won’t be disappointed with those shafts either. Enjoy!

Playing tomorrow morning so I’ll get them on the course and get some feedback in the proper threads. The clubs all look great in person. Can’t wait to see how they perform

Looking forward to your thought.

Man I was really hoping to come in here and say how awesome the clubs were and how happy I was but today was not a great day. I really liked the driver. I hit it very well for the most part with a few bad hooks. I don’t think I hit a single solid iron shot all day. Every iron was a pull draw. Hoping it was just a bad swing day, as I didn’t have my normal irons to see if it was a me thing or a club thing but it was ugly. On vacation this week so I’ll have a few more rounds to try and get comfortable with them. On the plus side, they look amazing and sound really good too.

They will come around. I think there are threads for the different pieces of gear so please drop some thoughts in there as you get more time with them. Hopefully your partner does the same.

JB;n8873735 said:
Hopefully your partner does the same.

Hopefully mine show up today!

PETE379;n8874560 said:
Hopefully mine show up today!

What clubs did you order?

Back