Most Useful & Least Useful thing in your bag that is not a club/glove/ball/tee.

Most: Both towels (Stick-It for Greenside, Club Golf on the back of the cart for my clubs)

Least: Adjustment tool.

Honestly, I go through my bag on a regular basis. Anything that's been in there for more than a round or two without being used generally will just sit in the garage. The adjustment tool is the only exception.

-Bishop

Most: Towel/Brush or Finger Tape
Least: Scorecard Holder

most useful: range finder least useful: range finder It works very well I'm just not good enough to play to an exact distance. GPS would have probably been better for me

Most useful would be having an extra towel, rather have one too many than not enough. Plus if it's hot out and im sweating a lot, I would rather use the extra to wipe my arms and face, and use the others for cleaning balls or clubs or laying on the grass when I bring multiple clubs to a shot.

Most uselss is definitely my granola bars. I always pack a few so I can eat them while on the course. I can't count the # of times I forget they are in there and next time I clean out my bag I find 2-3 from who knows how long ago.

most useful is the towel. i do hates me some dirty clubs.

least useful would be the rain gear. if it starts raining, i’ll just go home. live to play another day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Most useful is my frogger brush. It's used each shot.

Least useful is my ball retriever. When I hit water it's NEVER just on the edge.

Most = towel
Least = is the cigar that is now 5+ years old

Most useful (seasonal) Bug spray with SPF and ball retriever.

Least useful: USGA Rules of golf (like I am gonna play by their stuffy old rules).

Most useful would be the eraser on my pencil

Least would be the rain good

Most: Towel
Least: Bottle opener attached to my bag. Who gets bottles on the course?

Most useful: toss-up between my ball retriever and my cigar cutter
Least useful: weighted donut... every time I see it I wonder why it's in my bag; I never use it

Most useful: Pocket knife. It’s not in my bag right now, but it is whenever I play. I take it out of my pocket and put it in my bag.

Least useful: Unfortunately my divot tool. I rarely hit greens from far enough away for my ball to leave a mark.

Most Useful:
Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized

Runner Up:
Divot tool for my divots and apparently everybody else’s divots

Least Useful:
Rain jacket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Most useful - my rangefinder or multiple towels (FL heat)

Least - a club cleaning brush my wife bought me years ago. Although it works great there’s a pick at one end I keep stabbing myself with so never pull it out of the bag.

Most useful - the club brush on a retractable cord

Least useful - the second ball mark tool. I've never broken one so I don't know why I need a backup. I just took out the third one to put in my son's bag. If I dig deep enough, there might be a fourth in there somewhere.

Most useful is a cigar cutter. I bring cigars from time to time, but I realized just keeping one in my bag, you never know when you'll be offered one!!!

Back