Callaway Epic Forged Irons

These are one of the best looking irons on the market in my opinion. Wow..

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I’m guessing most (myself included) have not hit the SF steel. For that matter I haven’t hit Tensei iron shafts.

I don’t know exactly why, but I think these would be really great clubs for you....

Price is real rough. I still wanna hit em though, but I'd never shell out that kind of cash to buy em.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

These irons looks gorgeous! So much tech is build into these heads, I can see why the lofts are a little lower than previous irons. If these find their way into my local store I will try to find a way to get a few swings out of them, just out of curiosity with how they feel and compare to my CF19 Apex set, but for now those irons are staying in my bag for a while.

I don’t know exactly why, but I think these would be really great clubs for you....

If @bigdill is buying, I’d be happy to game them

Wow these are classy looking.

@jb is the color circled like black or like a graphite color ?

1bcd3ce1f6360b1312ce8b7813015a20.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve read the article 3 times and I’m SUPER torn on these. I have a feeling I will go back and forth until I can get them in hand and test them out. But I do love that the align grips are stock, I know that much for sure.

Like the looks of these much better than original Epic irons, and the tech story is very interesting. As expected they are priced for the <1%, so for the other 99% it's fun to read about them a handful of times, but then I'll honestly forget about them pretty quickly (as I did the previous Epic, Titliest CNCPT, original PXG, etc.).

i just watched a video of someone hitting these, and they sound awesome. the tester commented that they felt really soft. that in and of itself is a big improvement over the previous gen.

i can think of a couple guys on the grandaddy team who are seriously drooling over these!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Subject to seeing a picture of the topline, drool may be forming.

Wow these are classy looking.

@jb is the color circled like black or like a graphite color ?

1bcd3ce1f6360b1312ce8b7813015a20.jpg

I would originally call it a piano black. But honestly it's not that "black". If that makes any sense at all. I would call it a glossy finish of what most companies call black irons if that helps. Brownish/black?
I think if you check it out from a computer on the forum, it might help.

I would originally call it a piano black. But honestly it's not that "black". If that makes any sense at all. I would call it a glossy finish of what most companies call black irons if that helps. Brownish/black?
I think if you check it out from a computer on the forum, it might help.

I hear you - almost like an espresso color. Wow wow wow wow. Daydreaming of custom recoils for them.

I hear you - almost like an espresso color. Wow wow wow wow. Daydreaming of custom recoils for them.

That sounds like a great combo!!!!:clapp:

so much loft peeping in this thread

somebody mentioned the txg video. ian said the ef launched lower, apex was almost identical, but descent angle was steeper if i understood him correctly. and his numbers on quad had rollout at 10y with ef vs 8y with his gamer, his gamer being squarely in the player's profile of irons and him being a scratch golfer.

I love the looks and the tech is crazy impressive. The price is what it is

I just love how Callaway always pushes the technology envelope. I also like how they acknowledge weaknesses of prior releases and correct it. These are out of my league because of the price point but I have little doubt they are high performing clubs

As long as the launch window is correct, what does it matter what the static loft of the club is?

I just bought the Apex ‘19s this year, so these are out for me... But I will hit them.

As long as the launch window is correct, what does it matter what the static loft of the club is?

I just bought the Apex ‘19s this year, so these are out for me... But I will hit them.

Only on the internet

Totally agree regarding loft.

I was initially thinking I’d get s other set of apex at the GD, but I’m really hoping this is something that I could get fit into and would work for me

Nice looking irons. Way too pricey.

Just bought the Apex CF 19 this year but these are gorgeous. I will probably not pull the trigger but these are a must hit for me.

Im excited for these. I may be in the minority but i love my OG Epic Pros.

Back