Wishing you the Best VGolfman

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those that have been members here for a while, or follow our THP TV spots, etc, you know that R&D and Equipment expert Michael Vrska has been a part of this community and our content for a number of years now. I consider the man a mentor as well as one of my best friends and I am so humbled that he has helped so many THPers here with valuable information.

He is going back to where his talents can be better utilized and joining the team at Callaway Golf very soon. Like many industry experts, he will still be a part of this community, so that is good news. Join me in congratulating him and wishing him our best, like only the THP Forum can.

Awesome guy and funny on Twitter.

Happy for him to join Callaway!

Congratulations, Michael!

Congrats Michael, will be weird not seeing you on the right side of the camera again!

Very happy for Vrska. Man he has always been a favorite of mine going back to the days of recording at the PGA Show.

Congrats, and best of luck with Callaway! Great opportunity for both parties!!

• Admin
Congrats Michael, will be weird not seeing you on the right side of the camera again!

Our late nights in the pit talking with him TO, and others were epic.
One of my favorite moments was after he and Yagley had a 20 minute conversation you saying "I understood about every fourth word".

awesome! i saw him tease something on twitter recently. fantastic add to the callaway team!

Congrats Mr Vrska

Congrats and Callaway just got one hell of a golf brain.

Congrats Mike!! Well deserved.

Let this be a lesson to everyone: Aspartame works.

It wasn't until I became more involved with THP that I got to know Michael better. As you all know, and to which many of you can relate, he and I worked together for the first time at this year's PGA Show. Since that time I've gotten to know him quite well, and I can safely say there isn't a more genuine, kind, intelligent person in golf than him. Those qualities alone make this news that much more exciting, as we will all benefit greatly from his continued contributions to the game.

Golf is better when Michael Vrska has a stage like this.

Our late nights in the pit talking with him TO, and others were epic.
One of my favorite moments was after he and Yagley had a 20 minute conversation you saying "I understood about every fourth word".

Does that mean we’re good for early show access next year? Vrska you beauty. Truly giving 110% for THP

This makes me so happy I don’t have the words.

Vrska, congratulations my friend!!!!!

Smart move for Callaway, can’t wait to see how he impacts them.

Awesome move, Michael! Congrats and good wishes!

Congrats vrska, best wishes at Callaway!

...but does this mean he’ll be on the zoocrew playing against us in December??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats vrska, best wishes at Callaway!

...but does this mean he’ll be on the zoocrew playing against us in December??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only @JasonFinleyCG knows that for sure.

Congratulations sir i hope you enjoy the new job!

This is incredible news!!!

Congratulations Mr. Vrska!

Congratulations MV. I can only imagine how much better Calloway clubs will become with you on board.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Congrats and good luck in the new direction!!!

Congrats and good luck!

Congrats Veska!!! Well deserved

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back