Harry Arnett leaving Callaway

arydolphin

GTHC!
Reaction score
Handicap
Per @MikeStachura:
SEC filing from @CallawayGolf: Harry Arnett, Executive Vice President, Global Marketing, announced he is planning to resign, effective at end of August.

What!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow big news

Oh man, I wonder why.

Still staying on as president of Ogio?

Wow crazy news!

Wow! That’s pretty crazy! Gotta think he’ll pop up somewhere else in the industry sooner rather than later.

Harry is a talented individual (note: opinion based on listening/watching lots of Callaway content), and I'm sure he's presented with interesting business opportunities on a regular basis. It's a blow to Callaway but they have a deep bench and will be fine. Curious to learn what's next for Harry.

Sounds like a grandaddy spot has opened up on the zoocrew side.

WTH??!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sounds like a grandaddy spot has opened up on the zoocrew side.

I would say that is correct. I have exchanged texts with him earlier and we wish him the best of luck. We had a blast working with him at both TaylorMade and Callaway over the last 10 years and wish him the best of luck in his next endeavor.

Damn that sucks for that brand. Thankfully he built quite the team there

Big shocker

Stinks to see him go, but that one thing he’s built there is a group of folks who I think will carry on what he was doing. I wonder if his replacement will come from inside the company or outside.

This is wild. Like, WILD.

I would say that is correct. I have exchanged texts with him earlier and we wish him the best of luck. We had a blast working with him at both TaylorMade and Callaway over the last 10 years and wish him the best of luck in his next endeavor.

Harry is a legend, for sure.

bd254ec90b93bd8151f27724efe4a566.gif

Legend... He will be missed.

Crazy. I’m sure he has some big plans. Good leaders always do. Can’t wait to see what’s next and with whom! Kudos Harry!

Many good conversations with Harry. He is one of a kind.

One of my favorite industry moments ever involved him and you and the purchase of Toulon Design, which we couldn't say we knew, 5 minutes before heading to their office. That was a nuts kind of day.

One of the quickest thinking, funny people I’ve ever had a conversation with.

One of my favorite industry moments ever involved him and you and the purchase of Toulon Design, which we couldn't say we knew, 5 minutes before heading to their office. That was a nuts kind of day.

Talk about a way to test how strong that NDA was haha

His name has been synonymous with Callaway Golf for quite some time now. From my view point, he's very much responsible for the company's resurgence as the #1 brand in golf.

I was really looking forward to meeting him this December. Now, since that's not going to happen, I wish him good luck, good health, and happiness in his next endeavor. He's a smart talented guy. Whomever is lucky enough to land him is doing well for themselves.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wish Harry only the best and can’t wait to see what Harry3.0 has in store for everyone!

Back