Fun with Foresight: Which would you play?

#2 had the highest peak.

Which means it shouldn’t have any problems stopping except on firmer greens. Although, trying to play a less than full shot with it wouldn’t be ideal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like #3. Stopping powah!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I would go #1. It seems to have a good mix of back spin and low side spin. Assuming it’s a scoring iron based in distance, then it should throw darts.

I'd probably go #3. Baby push-draws allllll day. I don't like left going left. That scares me. Yes it is shorter by a few yards, but with scoring clubs, i'm after a certain, repeatable distance not max distance.

Based off one swing...number 3.

Based off one swing...number 3.

I think I should get a 10 shot per club sample this week, don’t you think?

I like #1 there because launch seems reasonably high, and not leaving as much distance on the table as #3. But depending on what the descent angle is on #2, I could be talked into that one.

I think I should get a 10 shot per club sample this week, don’t you think?

Yes because I'd love to see the consistency between all 3. Based off 1 shot, I would probably go number 3.

I like #1 there because launch seems reasonably high, and not leaving as much distance on the table as #3. But depending on what the descent angle is on #2, I could be talked into that one.
Really good descent angle. Haha
Yes because I'd love to see the consistency between all 3. Based off 1 shot, I would probably go number 3.

I think I can do this Tuesday.

Ps your sidespin is stupid similar haha

Ps your sidespin is stupid similar haha

I didnt try to align the unit really well since it was done on a whim, as you know the GC2 s a b*tch to align most times. I envy the Quad in that regard too.

I didnt try to align the unit really well since it was done on a whim, as you know the GC2 s a b*tch to align most times. I envy the Quad in that regard too.

Yeah it is. Quad is so much better in that regard.

#2 had the highest peak.

From a mathematical perspective it can’t be more than a few feet difference. So the landing angle is essentially the same. You would need a bigger difference between either the launch angle or ball speed for it to really matter.

Roughly 88.7 feet compared to 86.4. That’s the downside to using something that doesn’t actually measure peak height. You can do the math with FlightScopes trajectory optimizer tool.

And just for fun, I’d guess the Apex Pro has the elevate shaft and the other two have Tour V’s.

I’m surprised to see those three heads perform so differently in spin. They all should be in the same ballpark. I could maybe see the PTx pro spinning more given that the original PTx were very spinny heads.

Are you going to reveal which was which and what shafts they had? The balls all the same?

And just for fun, I’d guess the Apex Pro has the elevate shaft and the other two have Tour V’s.

I’m surprised to see those three heads perform so differently in spin. They all should be in the same ballpark. I could maybe see the PTx pro spinning more given that the original PTx were very spinny heads.

Are you going to reveal which was which and what shafts they had? The balls all the same?

No TourV.

Always use the same golf ball for all my launch monitor work.

More Tuesday after those sessions.

I just saw your old thread with the TG1 110’s.

I just saw your old thread with the TG1 110’s.

Not those either. Haven’t been in those irons in some time.

elevates in the apex and New Level correct? Then maybe x100 in the ptx?

I think 1 is least preferable. I would take 2 if your decent angle allows you to have distance control and little rollout. Otherwise, 3 would be the choice, imo.

#2 had the highest peak.

Assuming decent angle correlated with height, 2 would definitely be my choice. Number 3 leaves too much distance on the table.

#2 had the highest peak.

I would go with number 2... The Decent Angle can make up for the lower spin and you get the added distance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm liking #2 purely from an accuracy standpoint.

But yeah, a sample of one is a tough way to make a decision. Looking forward to wider data.

I'm liking #2 purely from an accuracy standpoint.

But yeah, a sample of one is a tough way to make a decision. Looking forward to wider data.

It’ll be fun tomorrow.

It’s not going to effect what I put in the bag, but I hope it makes for some more fun conversation!

Back