Id go with a 54/50 setup. That will leave you with a 50/54/58 setup and would give you good gapping with your your PW. As for bounce, it really just depends upon what you need and what conditions you play in. I wouldnt say that bounce is really dependent on loft. I personally prefer more bounce because it makes the club less resistant to digging and more forgiving but if youre a sweeper and dont take much of a divot, less bounce might help you.

I would go 50/54/58 and that should gap the way you need/want.

in terms of what wedges/brands that is so personal IMO and you just need to get each in hand and see how you like them at address. Personally i really like the RTX wedges for their versatility, but i can't get over their longer hosel length. Also if you like the looks the PM grind would be my choice for the 58* spot. It makes bunker play so much easier than a standard wedge imo.

I've made up my mind to go 54 and 58 in the RTX4. Thought that'd be the case but multiple comments suggest the RTX4.

Now to decide on bounce options!

If I'm going to use the 54 for full shots so was thinking Full grind and fairly high bounce for bunker shots.

Local shop rep was suggesting full grind but low bounce for the 58. Having not had great experience from these guys previously what are your thoughts on full grind low bounce on a 58degree wedge?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I really think you will like the RTX 4’s. They have been my favorite wedges that I have owned.

Thank you all. Its been fun throwing ideas around!

Looks like I'll be placing tee order on the following.

RTX 4 in Black Satin. 54 Mid 10degrees of bounce (only option available in 54 degrees) with Nippon Tour 120s

RTX 4 in Black Satin. 58 Mid 9 degrees of bounce with Nippon Tour 120s. Chose mid as i do like to open the wedge face a bit. Could have gone low but unsure if that'd have too much of a negative impact on greenside bunker splash shots.

Will order soon. Waiting on prices to come back.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

New wedges are in and first round in the bag! Didn't bother with a gapping session, just straight out to test them and see what happens!
Results are good. I was absolutely shocked to see how much spin these things create!
Had an 84 metre approach to a mid-back pin with a green that slopes back to front. Hit the 54 degree wedge so pure, pitched 10cm's from the hole, but sucked back down the hill close to 10 metres! Lesson learnt. Full shots will spin like crazy!

So far loving the shaft combo, it allows me to swing freely unlike the S400 shafts in the Cobra Wedges I replaced. Not sure why, but just prefer the lighter weight of the shaft in these wedges. I now see why people rave about these wedges as they are superb.

Back