The Quick Six: Michael Vrska Joins Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I really like this move for both sides. I’d love to see callaway make more noise in the ball fitting space, and hopefully get putter fittings to be a more mainstream thing.

That’s pretty exciting! Happy to see Vrska back in the industry! Should be a great position for him.

This makes me so so so happy.

Happy for Michael and happy for a Callaway to have added someone as class as Michael.

The new initiative will be a fun one to follow, any way you can get more people fit is a win imo

I'm happy for Vrska and I can't wait to see what fitting tech they have that he mentions that is still new and not really out there yet.

This sounds like it’s a good fit not only from a talent perspective, but a personality perspective as well .

We’ve seen some of the fitting tools rumored from Callaway, but I’ve never seen them in big box stores or demo days.

He mentions golf ball fittings & that got me curious how they plan to launch that initiative.

This sounds like it’s a good fit not only from a talent perspective, but a personality perspective as well .

We’ve seen some of the fitting tools rumored from Callaway, but I’ve never seen them in big box stores or demo days.

He mentions golf ball fittings & that got me curious how they plan to launch that initiative.

He’s one of the nicest and most genuine people on the entire planet, he’s a great fit, and get, for any company.

This truly sounds like a mutually beneficial relationship. Both parties bring a ton of great stuff to the table and putting it together should definitely be of huge benefit to the end user.

Excited to see what Michael brings to Callaway.

Very cool happy to see Mr Vrska land somewhere like Callaway

Nice Q&A! I like this move for Callaway and for Michael. Great fit (pun intended)!!

I really like this move for both sides. I’d love to see callaway make more noise in the ball fitting space, and hopefully get putter fittings to be a more mainstream thing.
I second all of this!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Seems like this will be a great match.

Looking forward to seeing what comes of the new partnership.

I think it's great to see Vrska with a golf company again and with a great company like callaway, I can't wait to see how this one progresses.

Looks like it will be a great fit. Michael is so smart yet able to relate so much of his knowledge to us lay people.

Great interview questions. I’m sure we will see him in December when we’re on his home turf!

Good luck Michael in your new job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this is a perfect marriage of a great talent in Vrska and a very innovative company. I hope it all works out great for Michael. Heck, improving his winter weather situation is an instant win!

Very exciting for Callaway. I really appreciate his design and input. In fact, part of the reason for my current iron selection is due to his development of the FG Tour F5 irons, which IIRC Jman interviewed Vrska about back in 2016.

-Bishop

Great pickup there for Callaway, with all the tools and gadgets Callaway is bringing into the fitting game it will be fun to watch this partnership blossom. Congrats Sir.

Any chance we see Mr. Vrska at a THP event or experience in 2020???

Back