Mark King Leaving Honma

You’d think he could find a decent Mexican restaurant or Tex-mex - like chuys or something...

Ohmygod this is awesome.

WE MUST HAVE ALL THE DORITO TACO SHELL FLAVORS! One a month, NO, one per week!!!!

Taco Doritos Loco Taco?

Besides the obvious industry change I'm not sure what is surprising. Who wouldn't take the opportunity to be CEO of a very large global company with 2 billion in annual revenue. I'd imagine it pays more than being a consultant to a niche Japanese golf company or even his previous role which pales in comparison to a business like Taco Bell.

Please tell me they release a taco sauce named LETHAL....

What a move. If Harry Arnett goes to Del Taco look the **** out....

Del Taco is better then Taco Bell because they put a **** ton of cheese on their tacos.

Feel free to @ me.

Harry might be a good fit there, just sayin!

Besides the obvious industry change I'm not sure what is surprising. Who wouldn't take the opportunity to be CEO of a very large global company with 2 billion in annual revenue. I'd imagine it pays more than being a consultant to a niche Japanese golf company or even his previous role which pales in comparison to a business like Taco Bell.

I think you nailed it with industry change. TaylorMade CEO to adidas Prez to Honma head to Taco Bell all in about 5 years years.

the TM ribs get a chuckle from me... especially considering where the other high-ups from that era ended up

the TM ribs get a chuckle from me... especially considering where the other high-ups from that era ended up

The are in management at Cobra, Honma, Titleist, Odyssey, Callaway (not for much longer) Fujikura, Snell.

Please tell me they release a taco sauce named LETHAL....

What a move. If Harry Arnett goes to Del Taco look the **** out....

TacoBallz

Hopefully it works out better than when that Apple idiot went to JCPenney.

You have to read that a few times and let it sink in... Taylormade -> Honma -> Taco Bell.. What could finally come next..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Coming soon, the SLDRTACO

Hmm, this doesn't really compute in my brain. I can't imagine what skills overlap in these two industries. He also wasn't exactly killing it in the golf industry and giving him the reins of the 4th biggest fast food chain in the US seems like a big reward to him and a risk for Yum Enterprises.

Whole new meaning to Speedslot.

Hope you fixes that breakfast thing they keep trying. Let's face it golf business is tough. Food ain't easy but he must be killing it at the bank. Good for him.

Open twist faced tostadas. Helps the tostada slide down your gullet in a straighter fashion.

Coming soon, the SLDRTACO

This have anything to do with how you feel after eating the Taco? Because most times after a border run I'm making a bathroom run too.

I get the SLDR reference - the immature part of my brain just took over, LOL.

This have anything to do with how you feel after eating the Taco? Because most times after a border run I'm making a bathroom run too.

I get the SLDR reference - the immature part of my brain just took over, LOL.

If the food gets more speed, I don't know about my continued patronage of a Taco Bell.

It could be more forgiving.

Taco Bell endorsing Tour Golfers in the future!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taco Bell endorsing Tour Golfers in the future!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barnrat, Daly and Dufner would be excellent spokesman.

Honestly the fact that most of the comments in this thread are about TM says a lot about Honmas push or lack thereof.

The more I think about it the more I think this makes sense. Under King TM was a marketing machine and I think that’s needed in the world of fast food. Got to be on peoples minds.

The T1 and T2 series tacos, followed by T3 and T4, and so on...

Back