Follow Along with Staff Writers

Yes we are okay. Someone jumped a median and hit us, but we are fortunate.

JB your car poor car man, just glad it took the damage and not you guys. It looks like it was a rough hit and I am sure some will be sore tonight or tomorrow. Rest up and glad everyone is safe.

Pizza and a calzone have been ordered.

Oh ....poor Canadan and JMan are not getting any epic THP HQ BBQ? Good, they shouldn’t be so lucky anyway! Haha! Kidding of course. Calzones do sound good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New GP microsuede grips

668c23d1841022d5f4b170d4b5e86e9f.jpg

Glad you guys are OK! That really sucks.

Love though that the show must go on - looking forward to the content and learning about the capabilities of the lab. Also pumped that you guys will be talking about strategy for the site. The future of the forum is in great hands.

Curious when this cutting ball thing will end. Play them, don’t cut them.

Have a blast fellas -

We’re having a bit of a team building exercise.

e16f58a66e31fbe6657ac52ad604de32.jpg

Where’s live PD when you need them

Glad everyone is okay! Someone jumped the median.... Results look & thought sounds scary

New GP microsuede grips

I'm kinda digging those. Love the regular tour wraps most of the time, hate em with a passion in the wet.

Geeez glad everyone is ok after that wreck! Might need to exchange some hot melt for bondo.

wonder how those grips would do with a rain glove? The wraps before were pretty slick so the rain glove would be awesome with that

Post a photo or two of Arrow, please.

Glad everyone is okay! Can’t wait to dive into this thread later when I get home!

New GP microsuede grips

Throw some water on those and see if they are playable gloveless. Sure look like they would be perfect in the heat and gloveless guys.

761dc5deb3cc82c2a45c13c2abffaab7.jpg

bffcef24df5dcb89787b58c545d0fc86.jpg

I should have sent my driver down there to have "Fore Right --->" stamped on the crown.

Glad everyone is ok after the wreck. Looking forward to more club work!!

Hey, can y'all do this so called float test then cut up balls? I'd love to see if floating a ball to test its balance actually has merit.
Thanks!!

Mrs. GU is not pleased with all these club lab picks and me pricing things out.

3638c6372d2fd95a134df4fc07007ca2.jpg

I should have sent my driver down there to have "Fore Right --->" stamped on the crown.

Ha!
Or maybe “Left, right, left”.

Back