Follow Along with Staff Writers

Was a really fun follow last night. Can’t wait to see what you guys have planned for today.

How much of an extension in a club could you put in before it either fails or just plays completely different :)

Not just adding length but keeping the total length stock, just cutting off steel and adding extension pieces back to length.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just catching up...wow! What an eventful evening. Glad you boys are ok. What Mizuno’s were shafted last night?

I just took a 52 degree sm6 up to 59 degrees and then down to 46. Who says you cant bend cast?
. So novice question...does bending an iron multiple times weaken or effect the performance of durability?

Got a lot of fun stuff completed this evening.

Awesome pizza and conversation about site direction.
regripping.
lengthening putter shaft and regrip.
reshafted irons.

Really hoping the rain holds out and we can play golf tomorrow. Would be a great way to get through the day between more club work in the morning and a ton of video in the evening.

Thanks for hanging out with us!

Thanks for taking us along!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really good and interesting stuff in this thread so far. Looking forward to more updates throughout the day.

Just catching up...wow! What an eventful evening. Glad you boys are ok. What Mizuno’s were shafted last night?

JPX919 Forged with custom Recoils were gripped
Bridgestone Tour B MB's were shafted
Apex CF19 were bent to spec
And we shot a video on putter length that is a lot of fun and educational.

I feel like I’ve been in a car wreck....

Have a feeling a lot more building and tweaking will be happening today too.

Nice! So what Head is getting some hot melt tonight?

I know many think the F9 9* head is slightly fade biased, maybe some hot melt could fix that?...have one laying around? Could be fun

Nice! So what Head is getting some hot melt tonight?

I know many think the F9 9* head is slightly fade biased, maybe some hot melt could fix that?...have one laying around? Could be fun

We have some fun Hot Melt stuff coming up, and will shoot a video using the Majesty driver head I think.

Follow Along with Staff Writers

That was quite an eventful first day. I’m glad everyone was ok from the wreck.

Lots of club building last night. I can’t wait for the hot melt video as that is one that has always interested me

Last edited:
That was quite an event first day. I’m glad everyone was ok front the wreck.

Lots of club building last night. I can’t wait for the hot melt video as that is one that has always interested me

We have an ambitious list of videos to shoot with person getting some air time and doing some fun work and explanations for THPers.
Plan to shoot a few this morning and then we have a round of golf today if the rain holds off, and then shoot some more tonight. Then we have tomorrow all day before their flights to finish filming.

Glad you are all ok. Looks like a blast in that club Lab!

....then we have a round of golf today if the rain holds off, and then shoot some more tonight. Then we have tomorrow all day before their flights to finish filming.

TPA storms should move through early. MCO and Atlantic coast will have it longer.

Swing weighting irons

f79b2e35074abbd50b3d30e197816ee9.jpg

Swing weighting irons

f79b2e35074abbd50b3d30e197816ee9.jpg

Can you explain the importance of swing weighting properly. I’ve honest never looked into my optimum swing weight.

Who wants to have some fun?

56c1d4bbd62041e930a9f1716f974148.jpg

Can you explain the importance of swing weighting properly. I’ve honest never looked into my optimum swing weight.

Sure. When I get to my computer I will add the Danny Le video we Shot all about it

Speaking of swing weighting #MoreToCome

895446768f7f2fb73e370539ad464834.jpg

5f2d2244fc7104830ce4bc23de927963.jpg

Back