Bridgestone Golf E Glove

PKorf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
FROM BRIDGESTONE GOLFS WEBSITE:
With the e Glove, you will enjoy the feel and durability of cabretta leather, with the flexibility and fit of mesh inserts.

Improved Cabretta leather ensures a soft feel, consistent grip and excellent durability

Cross flex mesh inserts provide ultimate in flexibility, breathability and fit

Soft tab technology provides ultimate comfort

LH Regular: S, M, ML, L, XL, XXL

LH Cadet: S, M, ML, L, XL

RH Regular: S, M, ML, L, XL

7ee73a42541ad72df96d93278a7ad004.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this glove was one of the swag items (3 actually) we received at The Bridgestone Golf Championship.

I have never been a “mesh” or “vented” glove guy. My hands don’t sweat too terribly and I’ve always just gravitated towards full Cabrera leather gloves. Most of not all gloves that have mesh or vents in them have been a non cabretta leather synthetic material.

This glove is a bit different. It’s cabreatta leather mixed with some mesh on the top. Now from an aesthetics perspective, I think there is a bit too much mesh and makes the glove initially appear to be a bit “busy”. However, it has never once distracted me in anyway and I can honestly say that this glove keeps my hand pretty cool.

I’ve worn this thing in 6 different rounds and some pretty serious heat and humidity. There isn’t a single stain.....there isn’t any noticeable leather “flaking or tearing” happening. It’s actually quite durable.

For a retail price of $16.50 I’m not sure I could find a more durable or breathable option. If your someone whose hands sweat a lot, I think you’d find this glove really useful and durable. I’ll be reporting back if I find any abnormal wear or issues but as of now I’m pretty impressed with a glove I probably wouldn’t have ever given a chance a month ago.

I play this glove especially in the hot and humid weather we have here in Tennessee. I get them from RBC 3 for $33. Unfortunately BG doesn't carry them.

I play this glove especially in the hot and humid weather we have here in Tennessee. I get them from RBC 3 for $33. Unfortunately BG doesn't carry them.

Amazon carries this glove for $ 11.45 vs normal retain of $ 16.00.

The mesh inserts in the Bridgestone E Glove are a great feature for warm summer days. Full cabretta leather gloves are nice but I often sweat through the backhand section during a round when its hot. Rotating gloves is an option but so is using a glove with mesh vents.

It was fairly steamy last Saturday and removing the E Glove between shots and while on the green kept it dry for the entire round. :good: :good: Add the Amazon buying tip from jjfcpa and you've got a great deal.

Amazon carries this glove for $ 11.45 vs normal retain of $ 16.00.
Have to keep checking as it was $16 for XL...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Been using this glove since the event and it has held up nicely. I have not sweat through the glove on those hot humid days and have played several rounds with it now and the durability has held up. Usually buy whatever gloves are on sale and go through them rather quickly. This is a great glove for the price.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

My first impression of the glove was that it was thin and would provide great grip on the club, but that it would probably not last very long but I was surprised how well these hold up for how thin the material is.

I used my first glove for the Bridgestone event and just swapped to the second glove this weekend. It had stretched out just a bit but was otherwise still in pretty decent shape after 10-12 rounds of golf which is about as much as I can get out of any glove. I have to say that for the price point I'm impressed and will continue to use them unless I find something better.

I've only played 3 rounds with mine (2 at the event and one at home) but so far, this glove is great. It's incredibly comfortable, light and seems to be durable. I prefer just a simple white glove so it's a little busy for me, but as Paul said, you really don't notice it much as you play. For the price, assuming it holds up for several more rounds, this is a great glove.

My glove has survived about 8 rounds. I say survived because the glove got soaked during a terrential downpour and after drying our returned to it's original form. Little discolored but great trip and soft leather.

I got a box of these with the Fit Like A Pro Contest. These are fantastic. Very breathable and durable, played with one for a month before I finally had to retire it. I'm pretty hard on gloves where the butt end meets the palm and these have held up great!

Probably closing in on 10 rounds now and the glove has held up great. Soft, very breathable and durable.

Your guys thoughts on this one is going to make me pick up one of these before my next trip. I’m running low on gloves.

Just finished my 15th round (plus a few range sessions) since the Bridgestone event and I've used the same E Glove for all of them. The glove is still in good shape, except for some grime from the grips which I frequently clean. I'm leaving for a 4-day golf trip on Wednesday so the current glove will be used for warm-up sessions and I'll use a fresh one during the rounds.

Last edited:
Been using this glove since the muggy weather started here. The Bridgestone gets my approval not only because of the fit, but also the cool mesh backhand. I take my gloves on and off almost every time and don't have them on when I putt. Durability wise, I've had no issues and they easily mold to your hands so getting them on and off is no problem. It was originally an oops purchase for me but they have gone quickly to my#1 glove. Hope Bridgestone keeps making them. They are not quite a Titleist "thin" but thin enough where feel is no issue.

These are a great feeling glove. I did have the stitching on one of the fingers come loose and opened up the finger of the glove. Luckily it was wearing a bit on the palm so it was due for a replacement anyway.

Still using the same glove since the Bridgestone event and no trips or tears yet. I have play at least 10 rounds, really impressed with this glove

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Sorry for my delay in response, life has been hell since I got back. I posted a pretty good review of it in the event thread.

The two rounds we played in the two days prior to the THP Bridgestone Championship I’d used 2-3 gloves per round. It wasn’t particularly hot out but I’m a pretty heavy sweater in just about any condition involving activity. I also generally don’t get much life out of a glove. Lots of that’s on me as I often try to stuff my 2x hands into an XL glove because that’s the largest I can find at Dicks or the pro shop and it’s not an item that I think about until I need one, ie on the course.

Anyways I used the same glove for both rounds for the entire round. Usually by the turn at the latest with most gloves I’ve played in the past I’d start losing some grip due to the glove being slimy.

I can honestly say it’s been the best glove I’ve used. Two rounds and two range sessions, that’s been about the life expectancy of a glove for me. This one is still chugging along fine. Sad that’s all the miles I’ve been able to put on it but that’s another subject.

I gave one to my HS golfing son and he’s used it in about 8 rounds and 10-12 range sessions and his is still holding strong. He’s inherited my giant mitts so it fits him pretty well. He also says it’s the best glove he’s used. He doesn’t tear them up quite as quick as me as he doesn’t perspire near as bad, but he played the last three holes and a sudden death playoff in the county tournament when we got an inch plus of rain and dummie dad forgot an umbrella so he was drenched. He never lost grip on any club even though his grips and the glove itself was soaked. Beyond soaked, we were like drowned rats. His ability to grip the club in those conditions allowed him to fight back to actually have the lead outright when it ended but they went back two holes to the 27 hole score even though day two they had the 4 leaders in the same group and they’d all completed 11 holes.

All in all, great glove. Never really gave gloves much thought in the past. Only time I ever did was when someone like Budget Golf has a blowout for 4.00-5.00 a glove then I’ll stock up. Not anymore. I’ll buy these online if I need to to find them.

These look a lot like the zero friction gloves that I use, and stand by. I’d love to try these!

WillP;n8874019 said:
These look a lot like the zero friction gloves that I use, and stand by. I’d love to try these!

I’ve used Zero Friction many times. These are superior in every way. They’ve worn better than most but due to my meaty hands I get a lot of finger blow outs with them. In fact I can’t recall making a hole in the palm ever with one, they inevitably end in a finger blowout or a blowout where you Velcro it on the back of your hand.

I dont think their universal fit saw my hands when they drew that up.

Here’s what my glove looks like after 15 rounds (2 @ Firestone + 13 post-event). I use Tour Velvet grips FWIW.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com\/20190812\/f14d2e7d14c2ef488911242911ffafd9.jpg"}[/IMG2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com\/20190812\/21a95d7aab20e72bc3dbe0e35b8dfa64.jpg"}[/IMG2]

JB;n8873740 said:
Your guys thoughts on this one is going to make me pick up one of these before my next trip. I’m running low on gloves.

Again, I wasn’t a multi compound “mesh” guy at all. The durability is there because it’s Cabretta.....but typically I sweat through canretta in 10-12 rounds and it becomes a little “crispy” so to speak. Not so much with this glove.

The ONLY negative and it’s very small....is that because there is mesh, I think the glove stretches a bit after 10-15 rounds. It’s more loose than it was to the point I might consider a slightly smaller size if available.

Finally had to replace this glove. And not because it broke down where my normal gloves wear out, but it ripped at the wrist.
8ee29d7820f5b23315a15f2a8ed9e455.jpg

Still repping mine... I do rotate between this and another but mine is fantastic. I use Bridgestone and k-sig.

Back