It's going to be a big no for me. That finish on a putter could be nice but not on those clubs.

That's a big nay

I like it actually but if I spent money to get this paint job, I wouldn't want to play with it and scratch it.

Nay....only because you have to stand on the wrong side of the ball to hit these....:act-up:

Let's dance baby, those are beautamus!

That’s gonna be a nay for me. I am really interested to see how they wear though.

Hell nay for me.

For glare I don't see why this paint finish would be any worse than a traditional gloss black. If there is a photo taken outside please post it.

Yay to look at, nay to want to hit on FL sandy soil. I feel that would get wrecked so quickly

Nay for the bag. TBD if it's a yay as a desk ornament.

They look great and I'd play them for sure.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

About time us lefties have some clubs made for us, yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting, but my buddies would laugh me off the course if I played with them.

Yay for my office. Nay to play on the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nay on the course. Yay in the mancave.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

As art work, yay! As something to game, I'd be afraid the glare off these would make me go blind here in Houston
I was thinking the same way, for an art piece they'd look amazing, but with direct sun I have to think glare would be an issue while playing

They look cool but not sure I would game those

0d5b154f5bed1ec9e3619beefed1cb83.jpg

Well my daughter just looked over my shoulder and said, “Dad I want those!”

Me They look sweet but not sure I could game those. I’ve got the confidence, but they look like that would explode upon contact.

I can't swing that. It's way too perty!

Nay for left handed, yay for want to see in person and want more info. :D

I’d use it every once in a while, but would hate to ruin that finish/

Thats big nay from me. Too flashy.

Definitely a nay.

Nay.... anyone who games those on the regular needs to have the game to back up the flash!

Nay. That finish is best on a stripper pole.

Back