Contest: Your Photo Wins

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New contest that will run for the remainder of this week will be on Instagram. It's a little different than what we have done in the past, but should be a lot of fun.

Untitled-1-M.jpg

The Prize
Brand new rangefinder. Not sure which one it will be yet, but we will be sending one out to the lucky THPer that wins.

How to Enter
Entering is pretty easy.
1. Make sure you are following @THPGof on Instagram.
2. Take any picture of your golf equipment or use one that shows off your golf equipment.
3. Post it on Instagram and Tag @THPGolf as well as use the hashtag #thpgolf (you can use more hashtags as well if you want).

That's it. Then sit back and see if you won.

Rules
You can enter once a day until the end of the contest.
Contest ends Friday 8/2 at 5pm ET

Entered. Good Luck Everyone

Such a great contest for those needing a new rangefinder!! Thanks THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck...I foresee some wild and crazy photo shoots taking place.

• Admin
Oh, cool idea.

I'm in!

• Admin
A lot of great entries. Us THPers have some pretty damn cool gear

Done! Thanks for the opportunity!

Thanks for the awesome contest!

Pretty awesome contest right here. I am pretty satisfied with my range finders so good luck everyone.

I will however post a picture of my current set up.

I'm in! Maybe this will give me the opportunity to upgrade my V3. lol

IN!! Thanks for the shot!!

Thanks for the contest! Entered! Always love showing off my equipment as it always brings a story!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks, what a great twist on the Instagram contest!

Saw a mention that you weren't seeing someone's entry, so I tagged @thpgolf in the photo and in the caption, along with the #thpgolf, just to be sure.

Some good stuff so far.

any chance to post pictures of my gear, im in!

Seeing all these photos of everyone's bags is awesome!

What a fun contest. My instagram was lit up with THPer bags last night. I have to get a better photo of my Morgan Cup gear to put up tonight, I looked through my photos and only close ups I had were of individual items not all in the bag.

What a fun contest. My instagram was lit up with THPer bags last night. I have to get a better photo of my Morgan Cup gear to put up tonight, I looked through my photos and only close ups I had were of individual items not all in the bag.

You can enter each day, so today could be just a pic of one of the clubs and tomorrow could be the full bag, etc.
Lots of ways to enter, love seeing THPers gear.

Post up those Grandaddy clubs : )
Oh yeah! They already up! Got them all cleaned up after men's league last night! Wife still makes fun of me bc I am usually smiling when I'm cleaning them, because I'm just remeniscing about all the good times. Lol

Back