How often do you use your golf bag club cover?

Only time I even think about it is when it rains.....Guess I never thought about folks stealing because well... I'm oblivious to the real world.

As far as water proof, the cover and bag are yes but most of the head covers are not.

What's a golf bag club cover? Tells you how much I use it.

Only if I travel - IF it ever rains here which is rare - no one golfs, or drives or anything, we are wusses

I only use mine while traveling or when it’s raining. That’s about it

I also use it all the time, why advertise what is in your bag. I leave it open when in the garage so it will dry out and hopefully not induce rust..hey I got rid of the iron covers so this is small potatoes

Never. Don’t get the point unless it’s pouring outside.

Never since mine gets thrown away when I buy a new bag. I don't play often in the rain but if I do I use the DrizzleStik umbrella with spring shaft to cover my clubs. Makes for easy access and keeps the club dry.

Mine goes on only when it rains or when it's being packed into the travel bag. I rarely play when it's raining, so it remains off 99% of the time.

I used mine once and it was a PITA. Now if there is a chance of rain I just bring a large towel to cover my clubs. One of the courses I play has a club canopy on the cart.

all the time, never comes off. unzip and roll back when playing, cover and zip back until I play the next time. Not because of rain, just to keep clubs in when in the trunk and covered when not in use.

I can't remember ever using it on any bag.

Mine stays on my bag unless I am playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When it's raining and that's about it.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

I use mine all of the time, again not for the rain, but to keep everything in place while I'm transporting the bag.

I use it when it rains, or when I'm travelling - it keeps the clubs snug in the club travel bag.

I only put mine on when it's raining, which here in California isn't all that often.

I've seen you driving (car)... maybe you should consider using to keep clubs from being strewn all over the trunk? :angel:

I use mine all the time for this very reason... throw the clubs in the back with cover attached and speed away!

Threw it in the garbage the day I got the bag. Golf carts have that awning cover thing that keeps them dry.

Last edited:
I use mine when it’s raining or when traveling. That’s about it.

I use it when it’s raining but that’s it; my eldest son uses his all the time

Mine goes on if I am travelling long distance. That is about it!

Mine is installed only when traveling

Only when put away for the Winter. I don’t play in the rain

Geez, I can't remember the last time. Yet there it is, in the side pocket waiting for never to come.

I get it. You live in Michigan. I lived there for 10 years, so I get it. This time of year it can be sunny and 5 minutes later you can get soaked. It's a bit different in the arid climate we live in. Most years we'll have a 200 + day period with no rain. When it does 'rain' its usually drizzle. I'll bet I've been caught on the course when it actually rained only twice in over 30 years. So no. Don't use a bag cover on the course here.

My wife uses the bag cover all the time through when she is not golfing. She stores her clubs in the garage and does a lot of woodworking in there. Yes, I said she. My wife is a certified and award-winning custom cabinet maker.

My clubs are stored in my trunk...because you never know when a game may break out.

I’ve never actually used one. I feel like a rebel

Back