Meet Your 2019 Grandaddy Team

Great thread idea!

Awesome stuff, fellas! Thanks for sharing it with us.

I will now and forever believe this is @mikeg_74 at work.

715d3035e44b3aa79249b68aed3a354d.gif
Well now I don’t even have to ask him all the questions I had. LOL

This is really fabulous guys. Well done.

I love seeing how each captain and team develops its own way of doing this event and bringing it to the forum. Great stuff.

It's great to know team THP better! 4 spots to go!

This was a great idea, guys. Some great guys on this team - some I’ve had the pleasure of knowing already, and some I feel like I know a lot better now. Looking forward to following along for the next few months.

There ol Daves mug haha @Snickerdog

Cool thread

Very cool idea fellas. Always great to put faces to names :thumb:

awesome to take the time to do this, more fun to follow, or maybe still grab a spot, who knows how it will round out the team,,,,thanks

Do you think the Grandaddy is prepared for TWO Ok State fans?

@tomact i think you need to contact the app store for a refund. that brad pitt filter i asked you to use on my profile pic didn't seem to help much.

@tomact i think you need to contact the app store for a refund. that brad pitt filter i asked you to use on my profile pic didn't seem to help much.

I know. I had the Pitt-meter dialed all the way up, and it still failed. I've contacted them about the George Clooney add-on, so, we'll see what they say about it.

Love this idea!!! Can't wait to meet the rest!

Really cool read sounds like a great time. Maybe I will be lucky enough to join in. Just got to remember to keep an eye out on how to LOL.

If i was a playing member I'd have him in my cross hairs....need to redeem myself from The Odyssey Experience.

I feel as an Asst Captain, your goal should be try and keep up with Luke drink for drink. Beat him at his own game, maybe his game suffers the next day. He doesn't know if that's tequila in that glass or water...

I feel as an Asst Captain, your goal should be try and keep up with Luke drink for drink. Beat him at his own game, maybe his game suffers the next day. He doesn't know if that's tequila in that glass or water...

Actually. Getting him to drink water instead of booze might be the ticket.

Do you think the Grandaddy is prepared for TWO Ok State fans?

lol, Orange and Black is good anytime, we need to get together and play a round sometime

Last edited:
Awesome thread idea, nice profile on each of the team members!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Way to get it Tomcat, love this thread as a deviation from the other general discussion.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Great idea to put faces and bios to every team member.

take one for the team....I like your style....

First post updated with newest team member.

very cool thread.

Back