Meet Your 2019 Grandaddy Team

Jordan, bring your attack velociraptors!

Seriously, I really want to know what he does with dinosaurs.

Jordan, bring your attack velociraptors!

Seriously, I really want to know what he does with dinosaurs.

qyg5kmfufpohlfj6m5xc.gif

Great thread TomCat. This will be good to reference as we follow along.

I feel as an Asst Captain, your goal should be try and keep up with Luke drink for drink. Beat him at his own game, maybe his game suffers the next day. He doesn't know if that's tequila in that glass or water...
You will not beat that man at drinking! Don't fall for his trap!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Great idea guys :thumb:

Looking forward to see who fills those last spots.

Great recap. Would love to join this crew.

Info for badolds has been added to the first post.

3 new members to go!!!!!

i

LOVE

this

team!!!!

this is really cool! great job. not sure how i missed this before haha.

I love this! Great idea guys.

No one likes moonlit walks on the beach? Shocked...

I like it, great idea!

Really awesome to get to know everyone a little better, great idea.

Awesome idea for a thread! Love seeing some that I’ve conversed with making the team and super jealous that I’m not at a point in my life where I can enter contests most likely for this Grandaddy (sometimes life sucks and that time has hit for me).

I’ll wish you all the best and hopefully be able to follow along. Badolds, we had a good internet evening a while back, good on you for getting in! All of you actually! Enjoy the ride gents!

Great idea for a thread! Nice to know a little more about the team!

I think I’ve watched Christmas Vacation at least 12 more times than usual this summer though with seeing ClarkGriswold everywhere! Maybe I’ll start watching the other two Vacation movies...

So who's the cougar bait this year? Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Zack is the youngin of the group so far. I'd place my bets on him. I predict they'll go as young as they can right off the bat.

2008076744f3c40b2e9a08945b287c79.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think it all comes down to who really embraces the Nest. That’s who they flock to.

Zack is the youngin of the group so far. I'd place my bets on him. I predict they'll go as young as they can right off the bat.

2008076744f3c40b2e9a08945b287c79.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Maybe if he stops shaving and doesn’t cut his hair until post Grandaddy, this one has a chance at survival. That being said, might as well start the GoFundMe now for the search and rescue costs.

Maybe @jdax can reach out to a bookie and get us some odds on him making it out okay.

Back