Meet Your 2019 Grandaddy Team

What nobody in their 20's? How could I possibly relate to anyone on this team ;)

Super excited to follow along this event this winter. I cant wait to hear all of the stories and memories that are forged.

What nobody in their 20's? How could I possibly relate to anyone on this team ;)

Super excited to follow along this event this winter. I cant wait to hear all of the stories and memories that are forged.
Maybe one of the next few will fit that profile, but I can surely relate to the mid 30s guy who thinks he can still party with the young guys but feels like he got hit by a truck the next day, and has to take down a dozen Ibuprofen to regain any sense of mobility

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

i think the only time you can put the words "worse" and "grandaddy" in the same sentence is as follows: what is worse, saying goodbye to everyone on the last day, or the first day back to work when you realize it's all over?
I have to agree with the Capt. Anyone who thinks any part of being selected is hard is nuts.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Shouldn't be much longer and another teammate picture will be added, it could be you!!!!! :bananadance:

Snickerdog;n8892202 said:
Shouldn't be much longer and another teammate picture will be added, it could be you!!!!! :bananadance:

Fingers crossed!!!!

I imagine this threads OP will get updated pretty soon!

Someone's life is about to take a turn for the better. There are so many solid community members that I would be honored to call my teammates. Can't wait to find out who is going to be.

I’m a little behind but that is so awesome! Such a solid team y’all have become! Gonna be another awesome Grandaddy to follow. Can’t wait!!!

zbeekner4;n8892432 said:
I imagine this threads OP will get updated pretty soon!

I have my finger on the edit button.

Snickerdog;n8892202 said:

Damn...I better book a session with Glamour Shots just in case.

Nappy;n8893373 said:
Damn...I better book a session with Glamour Shots just in case.

Best to be prepared.

Just have the right OEM on your hat when you do your reaction video...

SouthernShred;n8893449 said:

that's a very specific piece of advice. almost like you speak from experience hehe

McLovin;n8893452 said:
that's a very specific piece of advice. almost like you speak from experience hehe

I have no idea what you’re talking about or how many times it may have been mentioned

SouthernShred;n8893455 said:
I have no idea what you’re talking about or how many times it may have been mentioned

I mean at least you were clothed unlike a certain someone......

JourdanInMich;n8893698 said:
We are very fancy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pinkies out?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

SouthernShred;n8893449 said:

Hahaha this will live on forever.

MichiganGripRip;n8893948 said:
Pinkies out?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

More this.
[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Image result for preppy golfer","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com\/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOb8IIvr9cG-HHfX5mOPEKR_AmKjdDkLLUQq2QEWuWbYAjAhnT2Q"}[/IMG2]

Not so much this.
giphy.gif

Looks like we have James info updated in the first post. There is room for two more, could it be you?

Thanks again Spencer for putting this together. I think it's a great way for the community to have a face to the name and be even more engaged come December.

No problem. It has been fun to do it.

Just need a couple more pics of players and the team will be complete!!!!

Latest contest winner.....updated.
Bio coming soon.

One more team mate to go....

Back