Srixon Soft Feel (anyone tried them?)

butchammon

Keeping it "old school"
Reaction score
Handicap
what?
I stopped over at Golf Galaxy after lunch and noticed they had a great price for Srixon Soft Feel balls, for a 12 pack. Never played Srixon, as I have always always always been a Titleist player.

I love my Titleist NXT Tour and more especially the DT TruSoft, which I mainly play. Has anyone played the Srixon Soft Feel golf balls lately? I wonder how well they perform compared to the Titleist balls...
SF11_wht.jpg

Good ball, plenty of distance. It will hold a green on approach shots, won't get hop and stop action. Chips will have a bit more rollout. Ball is durable and the yellow is plenty bright for visibility.

imo the best 2-piece surlyn ball on the market

very good ball for the price

This is my go-to ball right now. As soon as I deplete my inventory of different brands that I stockpiled this year I will probably use them exclusively.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Soft/low compression, low spin and decent distance Surlyn covered balls. I played them for a while when I was losing buckets of balls. As a long time Srixon fan I though I could play with lesser then Z Stars. I can, but the cover has to be Urethane. I could could game them everywhere, except around the green. A low spin Surlyn cover means they just don't stop. In this category of balls, I prefer the Callaway SuperSoft, Super..., etc., they are longest I've played.

Back