Titleist T100, T200 and T300 Irons

Yes sir! Signed up for a fitting on the 22nd :act-up:

fitting.jpg

Good introduction to the line James!

I think those T100 are sexxxxy! I find myself very curious how the next gen irons from other OEMs compare to my nuclear Apex Pro 19s.

I like these. Can you clarify what that screw does in the t200 line or has Titleist said anything about it? Is that part of the 'max impact' technology built into the set or is it more of a fitting thing where each screw is a different weight depending on the iron?

It’s aesthetic to my knowledge.

Great introduction of the new models James. Really like what I see and read about the T200 irons.

That was an excellent write-up. It all makes a great deal of sense and I would love to hit the 200’s, although I am not in the market for irons. I actually thought the AP3 was a very good set of irons and if the 200’s are better, it would be a very good set for my needs/wants in an iron.

Entire line looks fantastic. Haven't felt this way about Titleist irons before. I like moving on from the AP line to the T lines as well.

T200 is my favorite looking iron - I like the naming for the Max Impact Tech as well - makes sense and isn't weird like we've seen from other OEMs.

Also the pairing of the irons with the AMT line of shafts but changing it based on weight is fantastic - another reason why I lean toward the the T200 since it has the AMT Black shafts.

It’s aesthetic to my knowledge.
Ah, that's an interesting choice to go with then. They look great, either way.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Excited to see more pictures of these irons, from playing perspective etc.

I will have a lot to report after the 22nd :banana:

I will have a lot to report after the 22nd :banana:

Your impending death when Mrs. Nut finds another set of Titleist added to the basement collection?

Your impending death when Mrs. Nut finds another set of Titleist added to the basement collection?

Nah .... I will be able to talk her into it. I may even sell off at least the 716 & 718 irons. Any interest out there? All in good condition

Titleist has gone a little more "cyborg" in recent releases, and I like it. The 200 looks sexy and I bet that weight lends itself to some sexy toe forgiveness

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The T200 looks so good in person.

All three sets look fantastic and the prices seem to be fair... looking forward to the thoughts of fellow THP'ers who purchase

And you aren't the only one

I want to see what they can do with their second go round at a players distance iron.

Plus, I think the story of them going to the ball portion of the company to develop a material for the cavity is being overlooked!

James I really liked your "tone" in that article. I'm digging the t200. Sign of the times that there is another price increase on the 100/200.

Have to admit like everyone else I like the looks and the rename and look forward to giving them a few swings at some point. What I'm not certain of is use of the AMT shafts as stock again. Maybe I need to revisit these but my personal testing has left me with a sour taste on those shafts.

James I really liked your "tone" in that article. I'm digging the t200. Sign of the times that there is another price increase on the 100/200.

Thanks brother, I had a lot of fun with this one, really starting to let loose.

That was a well done write up James. I think anyone that is upset with the name change will forget about it pretty quickly. It's also pretty cool that they utilized the golf ball R&D for this lineup. That could be a pretty big marketing point to focus on.

Last edited:
Have to admit like everyone else I like the looks and the rename and look forward to giving them a few swings at some point. What I'm not certain of is use of the AMT shafts as stock again. Maybe I need to revisit these but my personal testing has left me with a sour taste on those shafts.

I really like how they offered all three AMTs depending on head - The White didn’t do anything for me it was a really bad fit, but the black and red are solid for me

A fun combo for me would be T200 AMT Res 4-6 and AMT Black 7-PW

It’s wild to say. But I’ve still never actually hit any of the AMT offerings.

Back