Titleist T100, T200 and T300 Irons

Do you already have your fitting booked for the 8th?

I think we know you'll have your pre-order on the 20th.
Fitting is scheduled for the 22nd

Will have an order in after that most likely. Unless an announcement that there is a Titleist & THP event coming up!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: DB
Have to admit like everyone else I like the looks and the rename and look forward to giving them a few swings at some point. What I'm not certain of is use of the AMT shafts as stock again. Maybe I need to revisit these but my personal testing has left me with a sour taste on those shafts.
I had the same feeling. That's why I changed them out

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It’s wild to say. But I’ve still never actually hit any of the AMT offerings.

That is pretty wild considering all the testing you’ve done. I’ve had experiences with white and black at a Titleist Thursday once and with the white again with Cobra, again just demoing so not much time spent but didn’t care for them either time

I have a feeling this run of new irons will do very well for Titleist. I've never owned Titleist irons and I'm very interested in the T100s.

I agree. Never owned a Titleist club but the T100 definitely has me interested.

Brilliant write up James!! Wish there was a Titleist Thursday or similar; would really like to test the T300 or even a T300/200 combo set. I wouldn't go as far as to say that Titleist's iron offerings are underappreciated, but I kinda see them slightly over looked.

Brilliant write up James!! Wish there was a Titleist Thursday or similar; would really like to test the T300 or even a T300/200 combo set. I wouldn't go as far as to say that Titleist's iron offerings are underappreciated, but I kinda see them slightly over looked.

Thank you!

Titleist T100, T200 and T300 Irons

Those T100’s look so good. But AP2’s in the past have always been some of my favorite irons on the market so it would be hard for me to not like them.

I might be the only one to feel this way but I think all 3 are rather ugly. Guess that's why it's great to have so many choices across multiple companies. Looks are subjective anyways!

I might be the only one to feel this way but I think all 3 are rather ugly. Guess that's why it's great to have so many choices across multiple companies. Looks are subjective anyways!

Amen! The more options the better for us all. Something out there that checks the box for everyone.

Nice review James. Those irons look nice and give a lot of versatility to choose from.

Im kind of bummed to see the AP line go but sometimes a change is needed. I see a set of T300s in my future. At $999 for a set, theyre a pretty good value too.

I like the less confusing lineup and item names.. the players distance looks interesting to me

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Great write up, i like the new naming convention and they are some great looking irons.

These are really nice looking clubs. I will have to give these a try. I have love the Titliest clubs I've owned in the past. These are shiny.

Pumped you all enjoyed the preview!

Well done Jman! I need to see these in person before I make a judgment but I like the naming convention. It was time

This is it. T200s...these might just be the ones to replace my Apex. Can't wait to try them.

Great write up James. I have been a sucker for Titleist gear for a few years now. I thought the 718 AP2 was a pretty solid club. Just had a hard time with the loss of distance compared to other OEM's with the same club. I thought the feel and sound was spot on. I wanted to love the AP3's, but they were just too "clicky" for me. Did not enjoy playing them at all. I am going to have to take a look that the T100's I think as I need to get over the mental hurdle of what distance I think a club should carry and what I actually can use and be successful with.

In the market for my first set of custom fitted irons and I'm thinking the T200 might be them! Can't wait to hit these bad boys!

Loved the preview too. Looking forward to reading everyone's in hands reviews!

Later today we will be at Titleist HQ talking irons with them. Of course that means talking about the THP Event still to come later this year where every participant gets a new set of these irons.

Would love to be fit into a set of the t200 or t300 irons!!! They’re beautiful for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Later today we will be at Titleist HQ talking irons with them. Of course that means talking about the THP Event still to come later this year where every participant gets a new set of these irons.

Bomb dropped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES SIR! New the announcement would come soon :banana:

Back