Titleist 620 CB and MB Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Love the clean look of these. Sure wish I had the game to put these in the bag.

I don't think I could ever game them, but they sure are pretty!

Simple and clean looking, nicely done.

Love the clean look of these. Sure wish I had the game to put these in the bag.

I agree with everything you said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful design. Having played Titleist irons for 25 years, I'd love to have them but I don't have a consistent enough swing to do them justice. I need the heppin' clubs.

As always beautiful tools made by Titleist.

Beautiful irons but a little too much club for me.

I like the looks of the MB – the coolest part is the naming convention nod to the past and these fitting in that Classic Titleist mold. Well done Titleist with the irons release this year.

Personnally I would stick with the T line for my game and the looks.

These are very clean. Expect nothing less from them with this line

Wow, $175 each? Irons are getting really expensive. It definitely is a motivator to keep the set you have not that I have the game to play these anyway....

Dave

Little evening bump.

So, so, so good looking. I’m obviously s fan of the MB but the CB looks way better than expected.

So, so, so good looking. I’m obviously s fan of the MB but the CB looks way better than expected.

I’m impressed they’ve embraced the split set reality and have designed the specs around that.

Those are gorgeous, I actually like the CB’s more than the MB and stock PX LZ in the CB’s yes please!

I’m impressed they’ve embraced the split set reality and have designed the specs around that.

Still a demanding set but it is giving people what they want with the split sets.

These look really good. So many good looking blades on the market.

A little concerning seeing the price inch up each generation, but titleist is committed to the 2 year approach.

Is the cb still a continuation of the previous gen philosophy of tech in a traditional look? Or is it moving back more towards the mb?

Interesting to see t his pop up. I just hit these about 30 min ago. 1 deg flat, standard length, C-Taper 120S shafts. I loved the shorter irons. Mid irons were solid. Easy to find center of face and very controllable. More precise than my current setup. I would have to work with the longer irons to sort them out. One of the pros is looking to sell.
IMG_1768.jpeg

just ordered the MBs today. Boom.

How are those playing for you? Great looking irons. Seeing JT play one off the cart path at the Zozo this weekend reminded me to look this thread up.

They are the best blades I've ever hit. Incredibly solid.

That's an unreserved endorsement if I've ever heard one... thanks!

Back