Evolve Golf, Thank you!

MudFlap

Reaction score
Handicap
Trees
First, a big thank you to Ben and the team at Evolve Golf. Ben and his team went above and beyond to make me custom P1Rx pitch mark repair tools, with bottle openers. Annnndddd they are freaking amazing.

Back story...
I ordered a couple of pieces from the THP limited run and was really impressed. At about that same time I was also shopping for groomsmen gifts for my wedding this coming Friday. Light bulb... I sent Evolve an email inquiring about ordering items from The EC2 Foundry.

After a couple of emails with customer service, Ben himself contacted me and worked with me to design the custom foundry P1Rx. Not only that but he was just as excited to create them as I was to be recieving them.

Here's where it gets crazy...
I proposed in a 40 acre field of sunflowers and wanted a sunflower stamp on the P1Rx. Evolve didn't have one so Ben tracked one down and ordered it just to make my order!

Talk about customer service.

The P1Rx came out great and I'm excited to give them to my groomsmen this week. I have some drinkers, some golfers and most do both, so they are perfect.

Thanks again to everyone at Evolve Golf that took part in making them for me.

Here they are, antiqued with custom paint filled sunflower stamps and everyones initials stamped on the back...
0f97f03f156ab3b018e0a7f7990a54b4.jpg
fe6cf390762f1f2a37f8bd63987be12f.jpg
aa2d99b68fa67d2f1a5c9a685643867d.jpg

Those are really cool- nicely done.

Wow those came out amazing!!

Those are great!

Awesome looking repair tools. Their quality and workmanship is fantastic.

They look great!!!

Those look fantastic! I can't wait to head down to The Foundry next month!

Great divot tool

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

those look great.

That is awesome! Really nice stuff.

Those are superb. Evolve golf and Ben are fantastic.

Very cool. Well done.

Very cool design and that is the best divot tool I have used!

Super job and great memory keepsake. Congrats and all the best on your upcoming wedding.

Back