Warrior Golf Balls

golfinnut

DANNY LE! WHAT A GUY!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
HEAT!
So with all the new balls coming out these days & with the explosion (or implosion if you want to say now) of the Kirkland golf ball. What is up with this one? Where is it manufactured? Is it an over run TaylorMade made in Taiwan .... just with the Warrior logo on it?

Has anyone found or hit these yet? I know they have been around a while but I always seem to receive email offers for these at least once a week. Just pay shipping & handling charges.

Thoughts?

WarriorBalls.jpg

I would steer clear of anything related to Warrior custom golf. My dad made the mistake of getting a hybrid from them and they kept sending him clubs and charging him for it. Was a nightmare to get it resolved.

I would steer clear of anything related to Warrior custom golf. My dad made the mistake of getting a hybrid from them and they kept sending him clubs and charging him for it. Was a nightmare to get it resolved.

This is exactly what I thought. I was just going to send the emails to my Spam folder for now on.

No way I would ever get anything from them. Have read several horror stories about stuff just showing up at people's houses after the initial purchase and their credit card being charged for the unwanted items. Apparently it is a nightmare to get a refund or stop the vicious cycle.

$50.00 a dozen for a 2-piece Surlyn ball? Sure!

Yikes. Run for the hills here - they are likely to charge you going forward at 50 a pop for a ball not worth 1/3 of that. Well, at least that’s my take.

Agree with everyone here so far, I would stay away from anything Warrior.

You only pay shipping

I was referring to their MSRP.

Warrior Golf is trash and any attention to this company that is known for screwing people, especially the elderly should be avoided.

You only pay shipping

Until they start charging and shipping you a dozen every month. My boss is a sucker for this stuff. He finally got it cancelled but required him to cancel his card and get a new one.

Why hasn't someone like the BBB gone after these folks? Seems like there have been nothing but problems with them

Why hasn't someone like the BBB gone after these folks? Seems like there have been nothing but problems with them

Because the BBB is trash and only cares about extorting business owners. They literally took money to give Hamas an A- rating.

I don’t even read emails from Warrior. Straight to the trash folder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2935aba621a3cba4881a1a912e26b3cf.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dittos here. They are the most unethical company in golf. Took 8 painful months to get them to reverse the charges on the hybrids they charged me for even though I returned them well within their timeframe.

A friend gave me a box of 2 dozen of the SS I think? I used them in a charity outing...off the tee only. Rocks come to mind when hitting these. Just awful

No thanks, I have too many shag balls already.

Back