Latest Golf Ball Craze!

mreiter

Titleist Junkie
Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone else seen the latest or tried the cutting a golf ball in half to check out to see if the inside diameter and the outside diameter are concentric with each other?

It was difficult to get a read on this one

8b99ddba72683edb116c613c4379a140.jpg

I'd have thought it was impossible NOT to have seen it by this point. I think even my 90-year-old mom has seen it and she can't even log into Facebook without someone helping her to do it.

Ha i tried one if those and got hit in the face with some kind of liquid

Nope I don't pay too much attention to social media and I just starting using this forum again.

:brb::brb::brb::brb::brb::brb::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

It was difficult to get a read on this one

8b99ddba72683edb116c613c4379a140.jpg

I worked at our local course as a teen from 1995-1999. I used to love sticking old balata balls in the vice grip and cutting them in 1/2.

Thanks for the thread

:brb::brb::brb::brb::brb::brb::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

I'm starting to worry that you don't know how to use words anymore.

I have been meaning to message the IG account that does that, my range has some insanely old looking golf balls, I wonder if they ever cut them open to see

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I worked at our local course as a teen from 1995-1999. I used to love sticking old balata balls in the vice grip and cutting them in 1/2.

it sounded like it was ready to explode

Back