Behind the Scenes: Tour Callaway HQ

such a great insight into who the zoo crew is and how much they are. from finley’s 2-part interview with @kev and @dacatalyst41 to this video to harry’s recent epic post about his time with callaway, the zoo crew really are second to none.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Glad you enjoyed it. AJ brings a level of enthusiasm that is unrivaled.

Really looking forward to watching the THP Crew taking down The Zoo this year! Awesome groups.

I’m disappointed I didn’t see where they were diligently working on bringing Silencer tech back to market in their Ogio bags.

Glad you enjoyed it. AJ brings a level of enthusiasm that is unrivaled.
I don't know if it's possible for him to not smile.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m disappointed I didn’t see where they were diligently working on bringing Silencer tech back to market in their Ogio bags.

The video was designed to show what is going on with callaway marketing department.

Back to the video, thanks for tuning in everybody. We have more behind the scenes looks coming up as well.

Brought back some good memories there. Don’t know how they do it with all those moving parts.

Brings back so many great memories though I don't recall we got a tour of the actual Zoo Crew area and offices unless I slept through that! LOL

Love the new area they did compared to the rest of Hq. Definitely brings the collaborative mindset to the forefront. Great video.

Alez367;n8873762 said:
Love the new area they did compared to the rest of Hq. Definitely brings the collaborative mindset to the forefront. Great video.

Yes sir the new marketing area is definitely more collaborative. Last time GG and I were there it was under construction, with new flooring and such. It came out great.

One more note.
There is a strong chance that the next Grandaddy contest involves this video : )

JB;n8874255 said:
One more note.
There is a strong chance that the next Grandaddy contest involves this video : )

Cue the frantic re-watching and note taking. Haha.

JB;n8874255 said:
One more note.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was an awesome video!

JB;n8874255 said:
One more note.

I freakin love these contests and waiting to see who our next teammate will be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB;n8874255 said:
One more note.
Now we're talking! Can't wait to see what the contest is!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Finally got a chance to finish watching this morning, what an awesome behind the scenes tour, well done.

I also got to sit down and really look at this one today when I got to school, this is some fun stuff!

So awesome...thanks for the tour, AJ, and thanks for bringing it to us, THP! I so want to go back there some day and hang out with that crew.

That was a great look inside Callaway. Great video and looking forward to seeing it in person.

Love the tour, brings back so many memories, especially the moment we first stepped off the bus Monday night and walked into the doors! Such a surreal experience!!!

shanewu;n8875084 said:
So awesome...thanks for the tour, AJ, and thanks for bringing it to us, THP! I so want to go back there some day and hang out with that crew.

They are just as crazy and awesome as ever!

Fun look behind the scenes!!

Back