Quality of LostGolfBalls.com?

Just received my 50 1st quality RX's, and overall I'm very pleased. 40 of them are absolutely primo, with the exception of some faint ball marks (don't care). Another 7 show some slight discoloration, but are still in overall great condition and I could buy them being graded 1st. But these three are the outliers:

21ccd28516483e581a446cf5928dfde6.jpg

The one on the right you can see has a pretty big scratch on it, and the other two are not even the right model (though in great shape): one is an RXS, the other is an e5. Worth contacting LGB over 3 balls, or should I just add them to the shag bag?

So I'm bumping an old thread. Decided to pick up a dozen Yellow ProV1x from LostGolfBalls.com as they had a sale going and I picked up some 2018 ProV1x practice balls rated at "5A Mint" as well.
I got the order yesterday and the yellows were perfect - As clean as new - the Practice balls came as 2019 version but were not 5A. Came a little scuffed and beat up. LGB has a satisfaction guarantee, so I called them and told them I was unhappy with the practice balls and want to return them. I got option to exchange them or credit. I told the Customer Service person that I really liked the Yellow ProV1x's and would like to do an exchange and I'd pay the difference. The Customer Service person told me not to worry about it, keep the practice balls and they would send me a dozen of the Yellow ProV1x out, No Charge. Really impressive Customer Service. Just got a shipping notice so I know they are on their way. I'll have to hit them up on Twitter with a Kudos.

An update since the original post. Lostgolfballs.com is owned by Acushnet now so they should be a very reliable source for Titleist balls.

EagleOne;n3376208 said:
I think this company operates an eBay page, seller name is sunshine golf llc. This is good to hear. Might check them out..

That's awesome Mark. I have always had great customer service from them.

DataDude;n8875736 said:
An update since the original post. Lostgolfballs.com is owned by Acushnet now so they should be a very reliable source for Titleist balls.

Interesting. So that's why the ProV1's are always the first to pop up, and are typically a dollar or two cheaper than the TP5's.

TrojanMan;n8875754 said:
Interesting. So that's why the ProV1's are always the first to pop up, and are typically a dollar or two cheaper than the TP5's.

Yep, that's why the practice balls from Titleist Thursdays and Tour events started showing up on there as well.

DataDude;n8875761 said:
Yep, that's why the practice balls from Titleist Thursdays and Tour events started showing up on there as well.
I mean I paid $22.95 for the Yellow ProV1x and I mean they were perfect. The practice ones could be used if I was playing a course for the 1st time and I knew I was going to lose balls. Otherwise, I'll use them for short game practice. The best part was the replacement without hesitation.

Back