THP Tin Cup Ball Marker (2013)

Bumping an old thread hoping someone has one they would like to sell me? My secret Santa marked some balls with his and I really like it.

Bumping an old thread hoping someone has one they would like to sell me? My secret Santa marked some balls with his and I really like it.

Pm me your address and I'll get one out to you in the mail.

Pm me your address and I'll get one out to you in the mail.

After huge thank you to Mike for paying one forward. Man this place never ceases to amaze me!

Sorry to bump this. Had one i got from the marketplace the year after they came out. Officially after 3 months of looking I can say I lost it. Sad day

I found my extra one laying around, I'm not using it anymore, using truvis I don't mark much anymore, shoot me a PM if you're interested and I'll randomly draw from those interested, must be an albatross member to participate!
ySeZxkd.jpg

IceyShanks;n8632755 said:
I found my extra one laying around, I'm not using it anymore, using truvis I don't mark much anymore, shoot me a PM if you're interested and I'll randomly draw from those interested, must be an albatross member to participate!
ySeZxkd.jpg

greg19 you win after a random name picker draw, shoot me a PM with your address and I'll get it sent out.

Thanks Icey, looking forward to getting this! Thanks again for the kind gesture!

Back