Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a Sure Out Wedge

Completely forgot about that option. Maybe a sure out vs pm grind #bagbattle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

done the chipper

havent tried the sure out...Id certainly put it to the test lol

Since I won the Cobra King OS's I've got some spare cash to put into the bag. Since I'm a high handicapper I'm going to invest in some help and possibly a Heavenwood. I can hit a 5w relatively consistent and would love to try one of those. I can't hit a hybrid to save my life so I'll stick with traditional woods for now.

I have $800.00 in my PayPal fund and no idea what to spend it on.

I have $800.00 in my PayPal fund and no idea what to spend it on.

It's not enough for hookers and blow so I'm thinking anti-agitator lessons. Your shrink will thank you.

Seriously self debating an M2 3 wood since I can't make the Epic work at all.

Didn't get to GG today, so the trade in ponder will push till tomorrow.

Hmmmmm.....

Didn't get to GG today, so the trade in ponder will push till tomorrow.

Hmmmmm.....

I am eager to see the results. Because it will likely help with my ponder.

EPIC pro irons, TW 737 irons Vs Vn or P, EPON Personal limited irons, AP3 irons, but the rub is no matter what it unless custom built the shafts will be pulled and have the Accra shafts put in......SST Pured of course. Pure insanity at its best.

EPIC pro irons, TW 737 irons Vs Vn or P, EPON Personal limited irons, AP3 irons, but the rub is no matter what it unless custom built the shafts will be pulled and have the Accra shafts put in......SST Pured of course. Pure insanity at its best.

youz a ho! a club ho haha

i really want to see the ap3 in person.

You know after having Mike build these TW727P irons, I really have no reason to change at all. If I put a halfway decent swing on the ball they are as long and accurate as I will ever need, but I have worn the 8 iron face quite a bit with stupid range balls and it bothers me to look down at it.

I texted him today and asked how he was and if he moved yet, still not moved but the new Miura's are in.....very dangerous but I am not in love with the look of them.

youz a ho! a club ho haha

i really want to see the ap3 in person.

Huntington Beach 10. I think it is time to add one to the collection.

I am eager to see the results. Because it will likely help with my ponder.
11 dozen golf balls and this:
4ccfcff25a44d67a7fdbd2a956060443.jpg

11 dozen golf balls and this:
4ccfcff25a44d67a7fdbd2a956060443.jpg

I've been debating on that one specifically. Reshaft my Apex with my KBS Proto or buy one of those.

I need to hit this

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Been wanting to try a low loft hybrid again for a while, might be the 5w killer for me finally? Or a placeholder for the new heavenwood hahahaha

Fun fact, this was the only epic hybrid on the shelf, kid said they got in 15 just 5 days ago.

Something Toulon and with the garage opening on July 6th and the Latrobe being an option in Rose Gold, oh my.

Been wanting to try a low loft hybrid again for a while, might be the 5w killer for me finally? Or a placeholder for the new heavenwood hahahaha

Fun fact, this was the only epic hybrid on the shelf, kid said they got in 15 just 5 days ago.

As high as the 3h launched, I bet the 2 still gets it up in the air a good ways.

hold on, 11 dozen?
Yeah. Literally nothing else on the shelves I wanted. And the $$ still left the Epic irons way too effing expensive.

I have trapped myself into shopping the JPX 900 Forged and Hot Metal vs the Ping i200 and possibly the new G iron that should be released soon. Hard choices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back