Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I need a TM carry bag, there are a ton of choices lol, decisions decisions.

I think I need a TM carry bag, there are a ton of choices lol, decisions decisions.
I was actually looking at the Adidas Samba bag the other day. It has dividers like the Ogio Woode system. I know it's not specifically TM, but it's close enough for me.

I was actually looking at the Adidas Samba bag the other day. It has dividers like the Ogio Woode system. I know it's not specifically TM, but it's close enough for me.

I almost bought that one last year, it looks great

Is it light you think? I like to carry

the ones I looked at were pretty light. watch out though, they change the top, depending on the year model, you could have either a woodeish top or a 4 way

Is it light you think? I like to carry
4.4lbs... not bad at all. I'm trying to walk 9 after work 3 times a week this year and am looking to carry instead of dealing with my push cart also.

the ones I looked at were pretty light. watch out though, they change the top, depending on the year model, you could have either a woodeish top or a 4 way
I want the one with the woodeish top. That organizer makes me want to look past the ugly patterns on most Ogio bags.

I want the one with the woodeish top. That organizer makes me want to look past the ugly patterns on most Ogio bags.

I think that would be the older one (2012 or 2013, not so sure)

They have one on the shelf at the pro shop. If it's that old, I can probably get a great deal on it because they price match. Good news for me.

They have one on the shelf at the pro shop. If it's that old, I can probably get a great deal on it because they price match. Good news for me.
I just looked on ebay, I could only find the newer models, with the 6 way top.

what color way do they have? I love the light blue one

They had the blue and the black in the old style. Looks like I'm going shopping this weekend.

Pondering a Titleist 913f.d after hitting one tonight and saw some great results. Had a better flight than my three wood and just felt like it only wanted to go straight or a little draw. Really would like a club like this or a mini driver since I don't use a 3wood off the fairways.

Pondering a Titleist 913f.d after hitting one tonight and saw some great results. Had a better flight than my three wood and just felt like it only wanted to go straight or a little draw. Really would like a club like this or a mini driver since I don't use a 3wood off the fairways.

I hit one of those yesterday and fell in love with it, if I would have had more clubs to trade in it would have come home with me lol.

I hit one of those yesterday and fell in love with it, if I would have had more clubs to trade in it would have come home with me lol.
Haha I got so many clubs I can trade so it might happen. Is any place that has Titliest clubs giving out trade in bonuses???

Callaway X Utility Prototype 18* - $77

Haha I got so many clubs I can trade so it might happen. Is any place that has Titliest clubs giving out trade in bonuses???

Golfsmith, I traded my Mizunos, my 2 iron and two cobra wedges, I walked out with a fitted R15 and a $10 dollar giftcard. 50% trade in bonus rocks.

Golfsmith, I traded my Mizunos, my 2 iron and two cobra wedges, I walked out with a fitted R15 and a $10 dollar giftcard. 50% trade in bonus rocks.
Looks like global golf has 130% trade one bonus :) might have to check that out.

They let you trade all of it in at 50%? The website says you can only get 1 item with the 50% bonus, but if you can add stuff up that might change things for me

They let you trade all of it in at 50%? The website says you can only get 1 item with the 50% bonus, but if you can add stuff up that might change things for me

Yes as long as it was towards something $299 or more.

Yes as long as it was towards something $299 or more.
Gotcha. Looks like no limit on the global golf page, just gotta send them in and get the credit.

Still pondering a Vapor Flex 3-wood. I love the adjustability and man did I hit it well when I tried it out. I like my Optiforce, but I have a tendency to hook it and I wouldn't mind a little extra distance (which I think I'd get with the Flex) to have a slightly larger gap between my 3-wood and 2-hybrid. All that said, I think I'm probably out of money to spend on clubs, so this one is likely to just remain a ponder.

I'll likely have mine in the bag for The King so if you want to take some swipes with it before the event it's available.

Kinda want a 12* XTD driver.

And a Fly-Z.

And to hit an R15.

Because, why not?

Kinda want a 12* XTD driver.

And a Fly-Z.

And to hit an R15.

Because, why not?
My bro destroyed the XTD I was jealous.

I wouldn't mind trying a fly z for awhile either

My bro destroyed the XTD I was jealous.

I wouldn't mind trying a fly z for awhile either

I loooooooooooooooved reviewing it, but a 9* head for me is just no bueno. Could probably find one for a song now, could be a fun tinker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back