Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky our golfsmith limits it as well so if you are buying a driver you can only trade in a driver for the bonus. Anything else you dont get the bonus.

Wow, I'll consider myself very lucky then. I never read the small print and I'm guessing the guy that helped me didn't know the policy.

I cant play golf at work either.

Well, I can.

I have a sweet asphalt wedge that I demolish in the parking lot!
Was it a Nike wedge?

Put this in the vapor thread but may as well put it here too. Pondering some customization on my Pro Combos. Leaning masters green and white.

bc4893a42a3fbd66b891746e6c30f9e3.jpg
95cf4ce897783d6e7c0720e303894845.jpg
e35df9b9fbc54f09c99eaa08f8ade089.jpg
034cd5ae3f6e73d9e96048ba0fded2f6.jpg
61ddaffbc34c484a60b18d3102eeb7c5.jpg
54765b05cedfcf1f461a0a599997d88f.jpg
807c5472424141ae2b856a875d6e3857.jpg

Oh man those are beautiful with some color, the US open colors are sick as are the masters colors.

I think I want an XR hybo.

I'll likely have mine in the bag for The King so if you want to take some swipes with it before the event it's available.

Thanks, man. I'll probably take you up on that.

Pondering what $220 of Dick's credit might be good for. Along with 150% trade in on clubs towards a new purchase I'm considering really irrational things. I really don't need any new clubs but.. I'll probably just use the credit for a new three5 bag or some (more) new UA/Nike shorts/pants. I despise paying retail anymore though, so hopefully there will be a sale that makes my mind up for me.

I'm still pondering 2 different purchases, but can only get one of them this weekend:

Callaway V-Series or XR 9 Wood (Hit both of them pretty well) or Ogio or Adidas stand bag? (Both have the Woode style dividers, although the Adidas Samba looks better)

I can't decide which should be first. I want to put the push cart up and start carrying, but I also need a 170 yard club in the bag and hit the 9 Wood better than a 3 iron or 4 hybrid. Decisions, Decisions.

I broke the shaft on my driver, R11S, this past weekend so now I am looking at new drivers because why replace just the shaft?

Pondering the Titleist 913 F.d from Global golf. They have the 130% trade in going on now, but looks like it only applies to one club.

Went for the final part of my full bag fitting at Club Champion today.... There's two things I'm contemplating.... The first, Callaway XR Pro 3 wood, comes with this sweet picture of a few numbers this club/shaft combo was cranking out today....
4b1a8045e5bab02ad48f0d129c192c70.jpg

The second is the Mizuno JPX 850 with the Diamana Kai'li 60 X-flex. Holy Jeese is this thing incredible.... I never would have thought to hit this club and shaft. Impressed doesn't even describe it..... Wish I would have gotten pictures of these numbers because they were incredible.

Gonna need a part time job here......

Derek, you sound like a beast. Can't wait to see you bomb the XR at La Costa.

After trying the XR 3 wood today I am pondering one. I was getting better carry on a GC2 off the deck than my current driver. Was getting 200-220 total carry with the 3 wood. my driver is usually 190-210 total....serious ponder now....

Thinking about a Metal X Milled #1

So the XR pro are mine. And now hybrid ponder... The XR felt lovely yesterday... And the 3wood was not to shabby either... =D

So the XR pro are mine. And now hybrid ponder... The XR felt lovely yesterday... And the 3wood was not to shabby either... =D

Ya I pondered the XR Pro 3W for a bit, and then just gave in haha

A head to put in an IROD hybrid shaft.. Possibly another Bio Cell. The one I have now is so automatic I might as well add another.

Went to Golf Galaxy last night with the boy so he could buy golf balls... started messing around with putters - bad idea! Really considering a Seemore S3 - first time I had ever seen a Seemore up close. Felt great, and really like the rifle feature. And I have a Biocell driver to trade in, hmmm

Pondering the irons that have been in my cart for about a week now. I've got a serious iron addiction.

Pondering a Recoil 680 F4 to toss into the 5iron. The current shaft in it feels like rebar lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back