Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are patient you can get the cb3's for maybe 50 bucks more. I paid about 190 for mine about 6 months ago.
Where did you find them for that?

Where did you find them for that?
Ebay, from 3ballsgolf if I remember correctly. I was watching listings for a few weeks though before I got that deal.

Ebay, from 3ballsgolf if I remember correctly. I was watching listings for a few weeks though before I got that deal.
Thanks always forget about them. They always seem to have really good deals.

Thanks always forget about them. They always seem to have really good deals.
Only time I've bought from them, but it went off without a hitch so I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Best of luck in your iron search! The CB3's are excellent irons, they are working really nicely for me.

Still pondering putting either the FlyZ Pro or the J15CB on the business end of my Tour V 125's.

Pondering Ping irons...

How much more forgiving are the Ping G25's to the Ping i25's?

Pondering making a change in my setup. I never hit 3W anywhere and when I do, it's not good. I can carry 3H 210 easily when hit well, but I guess the question is, drop the 3H for something between 3W and 3H? Is there such a thing? I just don't hit 5W very well. So maybe a 2H? Are there even many choices for a 2H?

Pondering making a change in my setup. I never hit 3W anywhere and when I do, it's not good. I can carry 3H 210 easily when hit well, but I guess the question is, drop the 3H for something between 3W and 3H? Is there such a thing? I just don't hit 5W very well. So maybe a 2H? Are there even many choices for a 2H?

BB 815 3h can be tuned down to 17* basically serving as a 2h. I carry one right now.

BB 815 3h can be tuned down to 17* basically serving as a 2h. I carry one right now.

Problem solved. Pretty easy to hit?

Problem solved. Pretty easy to hit?

It's a solid offering and I've had success both off the deck and tee.

I have the Recoil 680 in mine but stock shaft is the Speeder 865 which I think would be a good pairing.

Pondering KBS shaft pairings with Wilson Staff club heads. FG Tour V4s with CTLs sounds pretty good. Now, can I find a place to try that combo...

Pondering the BB Alpha..put a couple on my ebay watch list for this week

Winter Warehouse sale at Callaway Pre-Owned (thanks DawgDaddy from the Deal of the Day thread)

Traded in my old Burner woods and my R580 and picked up the Alpha for $85

I need to get back to work so I have less free time!

Pondering Ping irons...

How much more forgiving are the Ping G25's to the Ping i25's?

A friend pointed me to your post. I'll probably have my g25s up on the marketplace this weekend. 4-u, s, l. Cfs stiff. Standard length, yellow dot. Matching serials. I can get their manufacture dates from ping. Only got the sand and lob last fall so they're nearly brand new. Got the irons brand new last spring, maybe 10 rounds and some range time on them.

I'm just trying to downsize my bag to pay some bills. I got a steal on a set of bio cells I couldn't pass up.

Winter Warehouse sale at Callaway Pre-Owned (thanks DawgDaddy from the Deal of the Day thread)

Traded in my old Burner woods and my R580 and picked up the Alpha for $85

I need to get back to work so I have less free time!

That sale make my ponder so much harder. Razr Fit Extreme drivers dirt cheap and I hit it better than most 460 even though my golf game is terrible.

Despite the fact that I have unused players heads sitting at home (CMB's), that I am embracing forgiveness, and that I know I don't need them at all, after the first part of my fitting I can't help but ponder the Nike Vapor Pro Combos. The DG Pro is not right for me at all, and I still hit it well. And they are sooooo damn fine looking.

Despite the fact that I have unused players heads sitting at home (CMB's), that I am embracing forgiveness, and that I know I don't need them at all, after the first part of my fitting I can't help but ponder the Nike Vapor Pro Combos. The DG Pro is not right for me at all, and I still hit it well. And they are sooooo damn fine looking.

I'll push you towards where I think of often (daily) now. W/S V4's...

Those things are unbelievable gorgeous. Do you prefer them to the VPC's?

I need you to stop pondering so I stop pondering :)

I need you to stop pondering so I stop pondering :)

Hahaha! Done deal.

Until I hit the XR stuff.

And Yonex.

And whatever else is released.

Deal?

Hahaha! Done deal.

Until I hit the XR stuff.

And Yonex.

And whatever else is released.

Deal?

Ugghh. 2015 is going to be a long year.

Status