Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can be whatever line you want, it's still not happening.

I deserve little faith in the endeavor. Only thing I can do is make it happen.

Been pondering .370 irons for my program shafts. Demo'd the XR pro AGAIN today and I think it's gotta happen. Average 7i carry is easily 5-7 yards farther and the low face miss is super forgiving.

Pondering Ping irons...

How much more forgiving are the Ping G25's to the Ping i25's?

I'm a mid-high handicapper but I play the i20's and love them. Not hard to hit, and even I can play a draw or fade (though it's not when I necessarily try). I hit both the g25's and i20's and the i20's looked better at address, and just felt better. Again, I know everyone is different, but I chose the i20's and have never regretted it. I also have a set of Titleist Z blend irons, and I find the i20's much easier to hit.

From the Callaway sale which irons would be the most forgiving and game improvent side of things.

Thinking of replacing my Apex Irons with Apex Pro Irons. I'm looking for better distance control and the ability to shape shots. I've never replaced a full set in less than a year, but then again I've played close to 100 rounds with the Apex Irons, which is 5x more in a year than I've played in probably the last 10 years.

From the Callaway sale which irons would be the most forgiving and game improvent side of things.
Probably the x2hot or the xhot wince the berthas aren't on there yet.
Apex are close too

Thinking of replacing my Apex Irons with Apex Pro Irons. I'm looking for better distance control and the ability to shape shots. I've never replaced a full set in less than a year, but then again I've played close to 100 rounds with the Apex Irons, which is 5x more in a year than I've played in probably the last 10 years.

If your looking for a set of Pros let me know. I have a buddy who's a fellow THPer who has a set he's looking to unload

Alpha 815. Man that launch... So much want.

Alpha 815. Man that launch... So much want.
Surprised u didn't keep 1 today.

I just had 1 ponder fulfilled via trade...plenty more to go

If your looking for a set of Pros let me know. I have a buddy who's a fellow THPer who has a set he's looking to unload
I'm a lefty. Are they LH? Either way, thanks for the offer.

Ping...

Glide wedges to be specific!

And i'm gaming a 14* SLDR...
12 launched higher than the 14 SLDR, I've hit them side by side thanks to the 14 you gave me! Haha

12 launched higher than the 14 SLDR, I've hit them side by side thanks to the 14 you gave me! Haha
Interesting.

I do love my 14* SLDR S. (Never thought that I would say that).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back