Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was horrendous with a 3w until I tried the Flex 3w, game changer for me.

You tell me this AFTER the GG trade-in bonus is over???? haha

I didn't either. Well that sucks :(

THP trade ins driving them out of business! Losing too much money. Haha

I am suddenly pondering Callaway XR Drivers...

Was it even 24 hours?!??!?!?!? hahahaha, for good reason though. For good reason.

I think I deserve a bye on this one.

I was hitting the short irons of Altitudes at GG today. Boy do they go straight. And their forgiveness was really shining through. The best way I can describe it is I feel like the head squares up at contact really well. Ugh, I'm fine with my irons right now, but might not be a bad idea to grab some for a back up set.

I was hitting the short irons of Altitudes at GG today. Boy do they go straight. And their forgiveness was really shining through. The best way I can describe it is I feel like the head squares up at contact really well. Ugh, I'm fine with my irons right now, but might not be a bad idea to grab some for a back up set.

They're a hoot. Its why I'm so excited to have a set again to rotate in. Pure. Fun.

Macdaddy 2 tour grind or Cleveland wedges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like every year at this time, a house down south

Shaft puller and swingweight scale.

Have a bad day with the SCOR's?

The last round with you guys, completely ruined my views on the Scor's. Nothing changed in my set up or way to hit them.

The last round with you guys, completely ruined my views on the Scor's. Nothing changed in my set up or way to hit them.

Bummer. Sometimes we just have bad days though, I would encourage you to not give up on them too quickly.

both such great investments if you like to tinker and try different shaft combos out!

Tomtom GPS watch....going to take Dan having a big disappointment in his review to stop this ponder

hey guys I have a quick question, I want to buy some personalized balls as a gift for my father in law, and I was wondering how long it usually takes to order, do they have to come directly from the OEM?

I've done it a couple times from TGW and if I remember correctly they drop shipped from the manufacturer and it took a couple weeks.

hey guys I have a quick question, I want to buy some personalized balls as a gift for my father in law, and I was wondering how long it usually takes to order, do they have to come directly from the OEM?

I've done it a couple times from TGW and if I remember correctly they drop shipped from the manufacturer and it took a couple weeks.

same here. Took a little longer because it came from the manufacturer

I think this is a couple years down the road for me, but it will be done sometime. Saves money for tinkerers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back