Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a day early, but it's wedges... Specifically a 50/54/58 set up. #WPF

I went from ponder to purchased today on this exact set up. Except my AW is 49 degree. I went with a MD2 54-14 Standard Grind and a MD2 58-09 Tour Grind. I'm excited for the new additions to the Bag.

I'm pondering:
BIg Bertha 4 Hybrid
Callaway Aqua Dry Stand Bag
Ball change from E6 to Chrome Soft

Dax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wide flange, flow neck putters for me. Piretti Matera, Odyssey Metal-X Milled #1 Wide, etc.

You including double bends in the mix?

This one was tempting to me:

Queen-B-6-Topline-1200x800-670x420.jpg

Queen-B-6-Face-1200x800-670x420.jpg

The shaft pondering didn't kick after last night. I definitely wanted to get my hands on an LZ but the price isn't right for something I've never used.

Puts me back to Oban Devotion 7 series... Or a Miyazaki Kusala Indigo... I don't know why I'm so slow with these ponders hahaha

The shaft pondering didn't kick after last night. I definitely wanted to get my hands on an LZ but the price isn't right for something I've never used.

Puts me back to Oban Devotion 7 series... Or a Miyazaki Kusala Indigo... I don't know why I'm so slow with these ponders hahaha

Just doooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiit.

Its funnier because whatever it is, is going in a Nike. :alien:

I swear I saw an Indigo in X for sale around here somewhere.

Oho. That is extremely sexy. Never rolled something with that much bend though.

TP Mills have always struck my fancy. Classic designs.

You will NOT find a better feeling flow-neck wide body. I mean that, I have rolled a ton of them and the feel of a Mills is just something else. Too bad David's rep's leave something to be desired, but still, the putters are fantastic.

Wide flange, flow neck putters for me. Piretti Matera, Odyssey Metal-X Milled #1 Wide, etc.

If you're not looking for exotic, try the Works #1W Tank. Really liked that when I rolled it today. Another one I've liked that's a little more pricey is the Wide Kuch model. The non-arm lock one.

Back to my Ketsch ponder. Rolled it again after my time with the Odyssey line. I will have one this year.

You will NOT find a better feeling flow-neck wide body. I mean that, I have rolled a ton of them and the feel of a Mills is just something else. Too bad David's rep's leave something to be desired, but still, the putters are fantastic.

David? Is that the eBay seller, or somebody at TP Mills?

If you're not looking for exotic, try the Works #1W Tank. Really liked that when I rolled it today. Another one I've liked that's a little more pricey is the Wide Kuch model. The non-arm lock one.

Part of me kind of wants something special, since I want this putter to be THE ONE or BILLY BAROU haha. And I'm gonna get fitted and make sure I get the specs dialed in too. But I'm definitely open, I'll have to roll one.

David? Is that the eBay seller, or somebody at TP Mills?

Part of me kind of wants something special, since I want this putter to be THE ONE or BILLY BAROU haha. And I'm gonna get fitted and make sure I get the specs dialed in too. But I'm definitely open, I'll have to roll one.

David Mills, Pruett's son, he runs the company and makes the putters now.

David Mills, Pruett's son, he runs the company and makes the putters now.

Gotcha. Well as long as the putter is great, I'm willing to ignore it :act-up:

Well I hit a vapor pro with a speeder in it this morning and I think I need one.

I was seeing some pretty good ball speeds.

I know I don't need 'em, but I'm pondering new irons. Lots of good deals out there right now on slightly older lines like Amp and Bio Cells (Bafflers as well), just not sure if I'd pick up enough forgiveness to justify the costs.

And I still think the D200s look fan-freakin-tastic.

Well I hit a vapor pro with a speeder in it this morning and I think I need one.

I was seeing some pretty good ball speeds.

I've tinkered with the 661 in mine. Fun little setup.

I don't know why.....but I'm pondering the Bridgestone J15 DF Irons......I don't have the money to buy them, and I really don't want to get rid of my MP15s. But dag-nabbit, the way they felt and how they performed when I wasn't swinging well in Orlando is tough to not think about.

Someone get me a doctor!

I don't know why.....but I'm pondering the Bridgestone J15 DF Irons......I don't have the money to buy them, and I really don't want to get rid of my MP15s. But dag-nabbit, the way they felt and how they performed when I wasn't swinging well in Orlando is tough to not think about.

Someone get me a doctor!

Because they are freaking BEAUTIMOUS!

I'll own a set of them in 2015. But this ponder is weak enough to wait for a killer deal.

I'm jsut going to mooch swings off people at THP events!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back