Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm jsut going to mooch swings off people at THP events!

I'll just win the Bridgestone Championship and hope they are a prize.

Or....am I?

Lol! I will not listen to Jman...I will not listen to Jman.....

I realized when I bought my MP15s that it doesn't matter what club I hit, still need to make contact in the center of the face.

When I hit them side by side with my 15s there wasn't a huge difference in performance. I think I'm just getting bored and stir crazy. Need to play more golf outside!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol! I will not listen to Jman...I will not listen to Jman.....

I realized when I bought my MP15s that it doesn't matter what club I hit, still need to make contact in the center of the face.

When I hit them side by side with my 15s there wasn't a huge difference in performance. I think I'm just getting bored and stir crazy. Need to play more golf outside!!

That sounds awfully familiar.

Who knew Bobby Jones made a white version of their fairway woods? Pondering a 17* version, but I wonder if it is forgiving enough for my game.

I know I don't need 'em, but I'm pondering new irons. Lots of good deals out there right now on slightly older lines like Amp and Bio Cells (Bafflers as well), just not sure if I'd pick up enough forgiveness to justify the costs.

And I still think the D200s look fan-freakin-tastic.

Not regretting my 588 MTs one bit ...

Has anyone used the Bafflers? How forgiving are they? How do they perform? I see some amazing deals on them.

Has anyone used the Bafflers? How forgiving are they? How do they perform? I see some amazing deals on them.
According to Cookie they're amazing ;)

According to Cookie they're amazing ;)
Im missing the joke here, or is this not sarcasm...So hard to tell online.

#Cookie used baffler irons in the 2014 Morgan Cup. Had an amazing hole in one caught on video!

Cookie is a THP staffer and I have read how much he has enjoyed. They have had great reviews and if you're looking for a club for forgiveness they would be it.

Who knew Bobby Jones made a white version of their fairway woods? Pondering a 17* version, but I wonder if it is forgiving enough for my game.

Where are you seeing this? I see nothing like that on the Bobby Jones website.

Okay thanks. I hang out a lot on car and sports forums where sarcasm is big so im jaded. I found an amazing deal on them and for my budget they are perfect. These are not the baffler XL just the baffler the red ones.

Okay thanks. I hang out a lot on car and sports forums where sarcasm is big so im jaded. I found an amazing deal on them and for my budget they are perfect. These are not the baffler XL just the baffler the red ones.

If you can handle the looks than I think you will be happy. They are a little different shape than most on the market. I think there is some good feedback here: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?35819-Cobra-Baffler-Hybrid-Irons-Preview

Can't get my mind off of these! Got a little Golfsmith money to play with and might pick up a 54 (bend to 53) and a 58.

Spoiler
PING-GLIDE-WEDGE-9.jpg

I adore the looks of those Stribs. So pretty IMO.

I really need to see those Glides in person...a 58 wide sole could be quite nice as a general chipping club.

#WPF the 62 Mizzy T5 needs to happen

Been thinking about 915 a lot lately. After hitting the 2 hybo Kang sent me and how well I hit it, it's hard not to ponder. It doesn't help that the 2 hybo is causing a huge gap in my bag as I'm thinking the 915 2 hybo as far as my Bio Cell 5 Wood.

The 915 does look pretty good, and I have always wanted to dive into Titleist before. My Pro last year let me use his driver during a lesson once and I was hitting it quite well.
Been thinking about 915 a lot lately. After hitting the 2 hybo Kang sent me and how well I hit it, it's hard not to ponder. It doesn't help that the 2 hybo is causing a huge gap in my bag as I'm thinking the 915 2 hybo as far as my Bio Cell 5 Wood.

JMAN did you see my message I sent you??

Pondering whether to wait until mid march if not longer for Srixon 545's, or decide to go for the RSi2's. Don't know if I want to risk potentially even further delay of getting my new irons with Kentucky coming up April 18th. Especially since I traded both sets of irons I owned into Global Golf for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back