Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking I might need an apex hybrid.

Catching up a bit ... but I'm still pondering an Apex hybrid or Apex UT ... going to fitter in about an hour to see what my gap is between 4i and 3wd, so I suspect MEGA PONDER mode to be activated in a couple hours ... or I might just have to make a purchase.

ddec had one in his GBB when we played earlier in the year, and I thought it was a nice combo.

Though, if I were you, I'd probably put a hold on any shaft-related ponders - who knows what you have coming at the end of the month.
Good call. I should check myself before I wreck myself. :D

Are those for sale or will they be for sale anywhere? My 54* 588 RTX needs a 58* buddy methinks. I saw the money and carbon fiber design ones at InTheHoleGolf recently and those are now in the ponder rotation ... along with this... thanks! ;-)

Love the colors but would fear the dirt.

Cbaker I love your ponders haha they come fast and furious.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Cbaker I love your ponders haha they come fast and furious.

I just spit them out man. So much good gear out right now. Luckily for my bank account I haven't been acting on too many of them recently haha

I just spit them out man. So much good gear out right now. Luckily for my bank account I haven't been acting on too many of them recently haha
Come on man you know you want to :alien:

Come on man you know you want to :alien:

Oh I do. I really do. If I had the funds my house would look like a golf store.

Back on the XR 16 FW ponder. Even though the performance between the XR and XR 16 were similar I'm torn.

Last edited:
Z545 irons... I cannot get them off of my brain!

Back on the XR 16 FW ponder. Even though the performance between the XR and XR 16 were similar I'm torn.

Ponder/purchase complete :D

Had a chance to hit the Apex CF 7 iron today. Needless to say technology sure has changed the last 20 years. I'm hooked.

Cant shake the Cleveland SS 2.0, need it.

Thinking hard on a XR 16 driver to complement the XR 16 fairway I just picked up.

Have $160 in credit at GOLFSMITH. Debating whether to buy a bunch of golf balls (new chrome soft, W/S duo-U, New Nike's) or wait for the SM6 and Cobra King wedges to come out

PGA show always turns me in to a pondering machine

Cobra Drivers
2135 6.5 putter
Tour Edge Long 3
Hogan irons and hybrid
Cure RX3
C200 irons(though they have been on the list since Nov).
New 330RX balls
M2 driver
SwingSnap head cover
KLVN golf bag
Yonex fairway wood

Oh. I will have one. And I will piss people off with it too
I love it dude. You know that's why I carried my niblick for so long. Crushed a lot of hearts with that one.

You rock that, I'll wear my hight top pumas, and we will wreck minds at club clash.

PGA show always turns me in to a pondering machine

Cobra Drivers
2135 6.5 putter
Tour Edge Long 3
Hogan irons and hybrid
Cure RX3
C200 irons(though they have been on the list since Nov).
New 330RX balls
M2 driver
SwingSnap head cover
KLVN golf bag
Yonex fairway wood

B330 hard ponders are excellent.
I still haven't hit a single new release TM club. Needs to change.
Hogan irons look amazing.
Yonex irons look amazing.

Have $160 in credit at GOLFSMITH. Debating whether to buy a bunch of golf balls (new chrome soft, W/S duo-U, New Nike's) or wait for the SM6 and Cobra King wedges to come out

Balls can come and go quickly. Clubs have the potential to stick around until you get rid of them by your own wishes. Balls disappear whenever they want. I'd go club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back