Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering whether to wait until mid march if not longer for Srixon 545's, or decide to go for the RSi2's. Don't know if I want to risk potentially even further delay of getting my new irons with Kentucky coming up April 18th. Especially since I traded both sets of irons I owned into Global Golf for them.
Just wait u ain't playing anytime soon and the rsi aren't even in the 545s league.
Patience

The 915 does look pretty good, and I have always wanted to dive into Titleist before. My Pro last year let me use his driver during a lesson once and I was hitting it quite well.

JMAN did you see my message I sent you??
I did, I'll shoot ya one back in the morning buddy!

I did, I'll shoot ya one back in the morning buddy!
Thanks man. You DA Man!!!

I'm reading about shaft weights and proper fittings for the correct fairway shaft lol. Also been pondering shafts.

Might be finally itching a couple shaft ponders in the Indigo and Devotion this weekend, perfectly in time to go crazy with my driver shootout.

Proooobably going to add a Kusala Black to the mix, although it'll be a bit lighter.

Just wait u ain't playing anytime soon and the rsi aren't even in the 545s league.
Patience

Have 2 sim sessions planned and the range by work is open year round with heaters. Was planning on starting to hit up the range every few days after work and was hoping to have new irons to start practicing. Plus I'll play in March if the snow ever melts. I don't need my first THP event to be completely rusty.

Do you not like the RSi2's, or are the 545's just that much better?

U got clubs to swing in the mean time so shake the rust. 545s way better than my time with rsi

U got clubs to swing in the mean time so shake the rust. 545s way better than my time with rsi

Well...I'd have the 30 day playability guarantee with them, so I could try them for a couple weeks and decide. They've been my favorite club to test out so far in stores. Not quite the same at on course, but I think it says something.

Pondering building a driver that I was fitted for last year at Club Champion now that I can get the shaft at a decent price.

Okay thanks. I hang out a lot on car and sports forums where sarcasm is big so im jaded. I found an amazing deal on them and for my budget they are perfect. These are not the baffler XL just the baffler the red ones.

While they both have the Baffler name, the XL's were a nice improvement on the originals. I've hit both and would definitely go XL. Really are completely different clubs and the originals left quite a bit to be desired.

Pondering building a driver that I was fitted for last year at Club Champion now that I can get the shaft at a decent price.
What driver shaft combo?

Been thinking about 915 a lot lately. After hitting the 2 hybo Kang sent me and how well I hit it, it's hard not to ponder. It doesn't help that the 2 hybo is causing a huge gap in my bag as I'm thinking the 915 2 hybo as far as my Bio Cell 5 Wood.

If it means anything...I love the 915 wood series!

What driver shaft combo?
The dymatch Accra 2.0 MT 60 M3 with a Cleveland .335 adapter on it. Idk I'm doing to much thinking, this cold winter is getting to me lol...

I can't stop thinking about XRPro irons with KBS C-Taper shafts and UTx wrap grips.

I can't stop thinking about XRPro irons with KBS C-Taper shafts and UTx wrap grips.
I hit the xr pro 7 iron yesterday. 185 yards carry on a sim where I was only getting 255 carry with a driver (not my own driver, just a demo Aeroburner, which I hit better than the g30ls, r15, DBD, xr and xr pro)

Xr pro irons were stupid long

Continuing ponders...

W/S FG Tour V4 irons, D200 driver, 8802 putter.

Bridgestone MB's
Bridgestone CB's
Bridgestone DF's
TaylorMade R15
Nike VR Pro MB's
Cleveland 588 MB's

Sheesh, it never ends anymore.

I still love the looks of the 588 MBs and CBs.

A set of MP-5 wedges for 2015

Continuing ponders...

W/S FG Tour V4 irons, D200 driver, 8802 putter.

I still love the looks of the 588 MBs and CBs.
I fondled the 8802 putter in october...sure was purty

A set of MP-5 wedges for 2015
They're fun. A wedge is pretty much a wedge nowadays, but these are fun. Dense feeling at impact and the blurred feedback across the face will throw some people off (everything feels the same) but there versatile and look good too IMO. Never thought I'd play mizuno wedges, ever, but I am.

I do wish there was. Ore hard info put out by them on the grind of each wedge though, not a fan of the vaguery.

While they both have the Baffler name, the XL's were a nice improvement on the originals. I've hit both and would definitely go XL. Really are completely different clubs and the originals left quite a bit to be desired.
Thanks. I will see what kind of deal I can find on the XL. The original baffler with 4h 5-pw can be had for $175 new thats why the piqued my intrest.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm really pondering an SLDR S 16*, a V-Series 13.5, or a X2Hot 13.5 driver. With my stupid deflofting at impact these high lofters are just what the doctor ordered and I hit them well even when struggling.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm really pondering an SLDR S 16*, a V-Series 13.5, or a X2Hot 13.5 driver. With my stupid deflofting at impact these high lofters are just what the doctor ordered and I hit them well even when struggling.

I would think out of those, the 2 Callaway options will give you way more forgiveness if you catch one towards the heel or toe.

Srixon 545 irons.....

That's gonna cost me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back