Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Srixon 545 irons.....

That's gonna cost me.

Hahahaha!! I knew it was only a matter of time. I should have mine for Cowboys club so feel free to swing them.

Srixon 545 irons.....

That's gonna cost me.

I was actually coming in here to post this ponder for you...hahaha. They are really good. First set in a long time where I have not cringed when pulling a 4 of 5 iron out of the bag.

I was actually coming in here to post this ponder for you...hahaha. They are really good. First set in a long time where I have not cringed when pulling a 4 of 5 iron out of the bag.
He had fun with my 5i today

He had fun with my 5i today
I'm guessing you guys didn't get to use the course like a driving range like you and I did? That was an absolute blast. Sounds like he hit a good feeling for these like I did with his VPCs. A couple swings and you just know.

I'm guessing you guys didn't get to use the course like a driving range like you and I did? That was an absolute blast. Sounds like he hit a good feeling for these like I did with his VPCs. A couple swings and you just know.
No driving range today! Lets just say, 2 par 3s, 2 5i, 2 GIR, 2 pars. Including 1 off the toe that suprised him on distance and holding the line and hitting the green. Bye bye bertha, hello Z545!!

T5 62. I need to pull the trigger to finish the set.

BBA 815... It just won't leave my mind!

Pull the trigger.

Im watching several on EBay. Was hoping to find one on here! I'll be shocked if I don't have one by next weekend.

Nike Flex or Speed hybrid. I need to get these up close and see which one I like better.

tin-cup--fleur-di-lis-2.jpg

Do it!! Such a cool logo. Beats the Habs logo! hahahaha

I'm thinking about it, but I can't find it at a decent price, shipping is killing me

I'm thinking about it, but I can't find it at a decent price, shipping is killing me

If you can hold off until Olde Stonewall I'll grab one and bring it for you. Tin Cup marker right?

Same, at least with a 5i that looks like that. The G15 I absolutely loved hitting 4i with, but those were practically hybrids.

If you can hold off until Olde Stonewall I'll grab one and bring it for you. Tin Cup marker right?

thanks for the offer, but I found a good price for shipping

I was pondering a new driver, until the 14* of awesome I call the SLDR S reminded me why I love it some much.

I was pondering a new driver, until the 14* of awesome I call the SLDR S reminded me why I love it some much.
Give it time the driver ponder will return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back