Scotty flatstick

I'm a day early, but it's wedges... Specifically a 50/54/58 set up. #WPF

Bringing over my list

Wilson d200 irons.
Bridgestone df or dpf irons
x2hot hybo
Srixon 545 AW
Scotty flatstick

Have an X2 Hot Pro 4 hybo currently listed on the bay. PM me if interested.

New thread, new ponder..

Seriously pondering a Miyazaki Indigo 72x... Or 61x.... Can't decide on weighting, but I really want to scratch that itch this year. Would go great in the Vapor Pro driver.

Need to pick up a Cally Optiforce adapter for a Miyazaki JDL 6 shaft that is just sitting around collecting dust.

I am pondering re-shafting my razr x forged/s3 pro irons rather than buying a prior year's clubs I'd probably end up needing to lengthen. They're short to what I need, so I'm thinking with my current budget constraints, a re-shaft might be the best thing to do for now and worry about new irons after things shake out with whatever happens this year.

Bridgestone MB's
Bridgestone CB's
Bridgestone DF's
TaylorMade R15
Nike VR Pro MB's
Cleveland 588 MB's

Sheesh, it never ends anymore.

New thread, new ponder..

Seriously pondering a Miyazaki Indigo 72x... Or 61x.... Can't decide on weighting, but I really want to scratch that itch this year. Would go great in the Vapor Pro driver.

Solid ponder. Selling my Classic 290 with the Black 72x is one move I will always regret.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Bridgestone MB's
Bridgestone CB's
Bridgestone DF's
TaylorMade R15
Nike VR Pro MB's
Cleveland 588 MB's

Now that's a ponder list...

For me...

SeeMore Giant mFGP
J15 wedge
J815
D200's

Bridgestone MB's
Bridgestone CB's
Bridgestone DF's
TaylorMade R15
Nike VR Pro MB's
Cleveland 588 MB's

to bad you didn't say 588 CBs...I have a set of those I could depart with.

Bridgestone MB's
Bridgestone CB's
Bridgestone DF's
TaylorMade R15
Nike VR Pro MB's
Cleveland 588 MB's

I see you like beautiful looking iron sets haha. Don't think you could go wrong with any of those, but those new Bridgestone MB's....mmmmmm

Solid ponder. Selling my Classic 290 with the Black 72x is one move I will always regret.

The black is suuuuuch a beast.. I think I've got one kicking around I may need to reintroduce into the group.

I'm pondering a new driver.

I am pondering a Bridestone TD-01 True Balance putter and a J15 54° wedge. The two clubs I feel I should get used to before #THPLegacy.

I'm not allowed to ponder anymore.

Stand bag. Get the on sale Ogio Shredder or wait it out a few months for a something else a little pricier. Jmans new bag is legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stand bag. Get the on sale Ogio Shredder or wait it out a few months for a something else a little pricier. Jmans new bag is legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll nab some better pics on course tomorrow, its amazing.

I have no ponders. I'm all volted up.

And now I'm wrecking my own brain... Pondering an Oban Devotion 7 series to match the 3 wood shaft I've got sitting here.... Which was absolutely lethal for me in the amp cell.

Would be fun to have the same brand/design through my woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back