Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably leaning towards getting a new stand bag. I have one of those Titleist Sta Dry bags. Great bag, until one of the legs fell off of it while it was sitting in the cart down in FL a couple weeks ago. I still have to call Titleist about it, but may start looking for a replacement now.

What kind of new driver War Eagle RyJo?

Not sure.

Bio cell and SLDR S are in the bag now. But, I love me some high launching high spin drivers. And neither of those fit the mold.

Red Super Stroke Flatso 2.0 grip. Very intrigued by the new Flatso 2.0 and would love to try one out.

Bringing over my list

Wilson d200 irons.
Bridgestone df or dpf irons
x2hot hybo
Srixon 545 AW
Scotty flatstick
Which Scotty?
And Fupresti will be getting his X2hot 3 hybrid back this weekend.

I'm probably leaning towards getting a new stand bag. I have one of those Titleist Sta Dry bags. Great bag, until one of the legs fell off of it while it was sitting in the cart down in FL a couple weeks ago. I still have to call Titleist about it, but may start looking for a replacement now.
Wilson Staff Nexus Stand Bag - I love mine, it is built like a tank, but light as a feather.

Pondering whether to sell my ci11 irons and try find some j40 heads or wait and sell both my sets and get some new Bridgestone clubs. mmmmmmmmmmmm

Not sure.

Bio cell and SLDR S are in the bag now. But, I love me some high launching high spin drivers. And neither of those fit the mold.
Go back to the amp cell? Or maybe a V-series
Which Scotty?
And Fupresti will be getting his X2hot 3 hybrid back this weekend.
Studio select newport

Not sure.

Well Cleveland did release the Black series driver again.....

Red Super Stroke Flatso 2.0 grip. Very intrigued by the new Flatso 2.0 and would love to try one out.

My MXM #7 has one, it'll be in Ohio on the 15th.
I think the sim round is on....

to bad you didn't say 588 CBs...I have a set of those I could depart with.

Those are great irons, why are you pulling them from the bag?

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

J15 CB with KBS c taper S+
J15 50 54 58 wedges

Edit:
Driver looks like the Callaway 815 is getting the nod, going with the stock speeder in the stiff. Playing it at 10.5

I can't get over how solid the Bridgestone line is, they are on fire this year!

815 is on my mind... X2Hot 4 hybrid as well.

J15 CB with KBS c taper S+
J15 50 54 58 wedges

Edit:
Driver looks like the Callaway 815 is getting the nod, going with the stock speeder in the stiff. Playing it at 10.5

some serious clubs there and i wouldnt sleep on the DG pros in the CBs...seriously good combo.

some serious clubs there and i wouldnt sleep on the DG pros in the CBs...seriously good combo.

I fell in lust with these when I played a round with Canadan a couple years ago. I've got to satisfy that itch. I wouldn't be shocked if I didn't pick up a set of blades to play around with either. Quite possibly the Wilson Staff FG TOUR 100's.

I can't get over how solid the Bridgestone line is, they are on fire this year!

I will bring down the new CBs for you to hit in a few weeks.

Pondering a new 58*, probably going j15, and a gps watch, hoping global golf decides to carry tomtom so I can use credit

HIGH lofted wedge.

62 or 61 style, likely to match my MP T5's.

I fell in lust with these when I played a round with Canadan a couple years ago. I've got to satisfy that itch. I wouldn't be shocked if I didn't pick up a set of blades to play around with either. Quite possibly the Wilson Staff FG TOUR 100's.

nice...i will probably add a second set later this year...right now looking like the DFs but could be the CBs

Guess I will bring my ponder over its long but this is where I am at for the moment.

Pondering whole new setup basically. Finally going to pull the trigger just not sure where to go with it. On a budget with a 1 year old and wife being stay at home. Looking at last years equipment. Need irons, wedges, driver, and possibly 3w. 3w might wait I have a cleveland hibore that does okay. Putter is fine also.

Looking at

Irons
D100
Nike VRS_X
Adams a12os
and others

Drivers
Cleveland Custom XL
Taylormade RBZ
Ping K15
Wilson D100

Wedges
Taylormade ATV
Cleveland CG16/588

These are what are in my budget unless I go used so I have a lot of pondering. Sorry for the long post.

looking at r15 430 driver and r15 3HL.....

I am pondering re-shafting my razr x forged/s3 pro irons rather than buying a prior year's clubs I'd probably end up needing to lengthen. They're short to what I need, so I'm thinking with my current budget constraints, a re-shaft might be the best thing to do for now and worry about new irons after things shake out with whatever happens this year.

I will be following with great interest my friend. Really hoping you finally arrive at a set of sticks you really like.

Wide flange, flow neck putters for me. Piretti Matera, Odyssey Metal-X Milled #1 Wide, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back