Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you just went through and INSANE experience, but....

We have also seen you post this 2,592 times before.

Hehe

I was going to say I am ecstatic with everything. That is when I usually start looking for new stuff.

I know you just went through and INSANE experience, but....

We have also seen you post this 2,592 times before.

Hehe

Weird thing is I was happy with my bag before the trip. Now, it’s even better and I can’t think of any else I’d want. I will say some things are changing shaft wise because other shafts were ill fit but that’s it. It was cool to see outside the fitting that what I had already in the bag was good for me.

Weird thing is I was happy with my bag before the trip. Now, it’s even better and I can’t think of any else I’d want. I will say some things are changing shaft wise because other shafts were ill fit but that’s it. It was cool to see outside the fitting that what I had already in the bag was good for me.

did you discuss the rest of your bag setup with scott felix? did he make any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

did you discuss the rest of your bag setup with scott felix? did he make any suggestions?

Sir yes. We spoke about my entire bag and wedge shafts are changing just to tighten up dispersion. My kbs 610 were 115g and DG 115 are as well but the reinforced tip helped with my miss so those will be installed in my pm grinds. Driver shaft is changing as well from Graphite Design GP to PX hzrdus smoke yellow to help combat my miss right. But for now I won’t be changing to sub zero flash driver until I do some testing with my gamer ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir yes. We spoke about my entire bag and wedge shafts are changing just to tighten up dispersion. My kbs 610 were 115g and DG 115 are as well but the reinforced tip helped with my miss so those will be installed in my pm grinds. Driver shaft is changing as well from Graphite Design GP to PX hzrdus smoke yellow to help combat my miss right. But for now I won’t be changing to sub zero flash driver until I do some testing with my gamer ball.

I really, really like those DG115 in the wedges. From everything from full swings to around the green.

One length 3 hybrid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Driving irons..... need something off the tee instead of my hybrid.

Won an auction for a Bridgestone Tour B X-Hi driving iron, it won't let me pay for it, and the seller is MIA.

Part of me thinks it won't be coming.

Center shafted putter, especially Cleveland HB SOFT 11c.

I've got some store credit and am looking to get a "newer" driver. The TM M4 is the leading candidate. BUT, my old 2007 TM Burner still gets the ball out there for me, and pretty straight. My practical side is telling me to leave well enough alone, but my illogical side is telling me that if I can just squeeze another 15 yards out of my driver with newer technology, those frustrating 150 yard approaches, will become manageable 135 yard shots!

Pondering some MP-20/MP-20 MMC with Modus 125 or some Titleist T100 with modus 125. Just a passing ponder.

A very real ponder for me to get the Rogue Silver tipped up for the M6.

Do I want to pull the trigger on a full custom Kari Lajosi. Who am I kidding.. this ponder is gonna turn to a purchase soon.

Do I want to pull the trigger on a full custom Kari Lajosi. Who am I kidding.. this ponder is gonna turn to a purchase soon.

It's a scary prospect without getting to roll it first, but man, what a cool experience to have a putter fully built and customized to your spec.

I hope if you do go for it, we get to follow along with your experience.

It's a scary prospect without getting to roll it first, but man, what a cool experience to have a putter fully built and customized to your spec.

I hope if you do go for it, we get to follow along with your experience.

Exactly why I am somewhat hesitant. I want to get a full custom to game it and not frame it. If I decide to pull the trigger, I 100% will have THP following along.

@ArmyGolf has some experience with them maybe reach out for his insight

Kari is amazing to work with.

I’ve still got 5 he did for me.

I love mine. I need help with alignment so it doesn't always make the bag but it's definitely in the rotation and I couldn't be happier. I may go back for another one at some point, but really love what he put together for me with this one.

Center shafted putter, especially Cleveland HB SOFT 11c.

Sold my Cleveland HB #1 (toe hang) and now playing with old 2-Ball. It has quite badly damaged face, so ponder is extended to fixing the face (not quite easy as local shops have no clue and/or intention of repairing it, for the lack of genuine insert replacements). Cleveland #11c is still in the list and also Odyssey O-works #7 and 2-Ball. 18 booked for afternoon, wondering/pondering if I have time to visit a shop on the way between leaving early from work and the round.

Keep pondering a new driver especially the Ping 410 Plus. Fortunately I look at the prices and talk myself out of it. It is either pass on a new driver or sleep at my office for about a month...or two.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Keep pondering a new driver especially the Ping 410 Plus. Fortunately I look at the prices and talk myself out of it. It is either pass on a new driver or sleep at my office for about a month...or two.

g400 max and don’t look back

@T0AD has one and kills it! It is on the ponder list as well.

@T0AD has one and kills it! It is on the ponder list as well.

he is a smart man. he and i both loved the j815 as well. can’t wait to see what’s coming in my grandaddy fitting, because to date my g400 max is the best driver i’ve ever gamed.

Thirded. I'm gaming the Epic Flash right now but can't bring myself to move my G400 Max...

My srixon irons are very worn down and really need new ones. But I’m getting all new equipment in December...pondering whether I should upgrade for the remainder of the year...

My srixon irons are very worn down and really need new ones. But I’m getting all new equipment in December...pondering whether I should upgrade for the remainder of the year...

Callaway pre-owned says "hold my beer"

if you can wait a couple weeks for my new set to be built i have a set you can use a while until The Grandaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back